24x7 access to learning resources
EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
- InfoSec professionals.
- Network Security Administrators/Engineers/Analysts.
- Cybersecurity Engineers/Analysts.
- Cloud Administrators/Engineers/Analysts.
- CND-accredited individuals.
- Those involved in network/cloud administration, management, and operation.
- Common Job Roles:
Cloud Security Engineers.
Cloud Security Consultants.
Cyber Cloud Security Managers.
Cloud Security Architects.
Cloud Security Managers.
Cloud Security Analysts.
Cloud Security Technical Leads.
Cloud Security Administrators.
Cloud Security Specialists.
Cloud Security & Compliance Specialists.
Cloud Security Operations Leads.
Cloud Security Practice Managers.
DevSecOps Cloud Security Architects.
Cloud Security SMEs.
Cloud Security Controls Analysts.
Cloud Security InfoSec/SecOps Engineers.
Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineers.
API Cloud Security Engineers.
- The ones willing to complete EC-Council’s Cloud Security Engineer certification.
- Working understanding of network security management.
- Foundational know-how of cloud computing concepts.
- Learning the fundamentals of cloud security in a vendor-neutral environment.
- Using tools/techniques for configuring public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Designing and maintaining a secure cloud environment.
- Protecting, detecting, and responding to cloud network infrastructure threats.
- Designing/Implementing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Performing a cloud security audit and penetration testing.
About The Examination
- Exam: 312-40.
- Skills Tested: Cloud Security.
- Certification: The Certified Cloud Security Engineer.
- Exam Format: 125 Multiple-choice Questions.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
Cloud Security Introduction
- Understanding the core concepts of cloud computing, cloud service models, and cloud-based threats/vulnerabilities.
- Service provider components (evaluation and the shared security responsibility model) for configuring a secure cloud environment and protecting organizational resources.
Platform & Infrastructure Security in the Cloud
- Exploring the key components and technologies that form a cloud architecture.
- Securing multi-tenant, virtualized, physical, and logical cloud components.
- Utilizing configurations and best practices for securing physical data centers and cloud infrastructures using tools/techniques provided by Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Application Security in the Cloud
- Securing cloud applications.
- Explaining secure software development lifecycle changes.
- Multiple services/tools for application security in Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Data Security in the Cloud
- Covering the basics of cloud data storage, its lifecycle, and various controls.
- Protecting data-at-rest and data-in-transit in the cloud.
- Addressing data storage features.
- Multiple services/tools for securing data stored in Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Operation Security in the Cloud
- Learning security controls for building, implementing, operating, managing, and maintaining physical/logical infrastructures for cloud environments.
- The required services, features, and tools for operational security provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Penetration Testing in the Cloud
- Implementing comprehensive penetration testing.
- Assessing the security of an organization's cloud infrastructure.
- Reviewing the services/tools for performing penetration testing in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Incident Detection & Response in the Cloud
- Learning incident response (IR) and the IR lifecycle.
- The tools/techniques for identifying/responding to incidents.
- How to use SOAR technologies.
- IR capabilities provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Forensics Investigation in the Cloud
- Understanding the forensic investigation process in cloud computing.
- Cloud forensic challenges and data collection methods.
- Investigating security incidents using AWS, Azure, and GCP tools.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Analyzing the importance of business continuity and disaster recovery planning in IR.
- Exploring backup/recovery tools, services, and features provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP for monitoring business continuity issues.
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance in the Cloud
- Focusing on governance frameworks, models, and regulations (ISO/IEC 27017, HIPAA, and PCI DSS).
- Designing and implementing governance frameworks in the cloud.
- Addressing cloud compliance frameworks and elaborating on AWS, Azure, and GCP governance modules.
Standards, Policies & Legal Issues in the Cloud
- Discussing standards, policies, and legal issues associated with the cloud.
- The features, services, and tools for compliance/auditing in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Private, Hybrid & Multi-Tenant Cloud Security
- Covering the security of private, hybrid, and multi-tenant cloud models.
- Some of the best practices for securing VMWare Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure hybrid cloud setups, and multi-tenant clouds.
It can be defined as the practice of protecting cloud-based infrastructure, data, and applications by applying principles, methodologies, and technologies for controlling/securing cloud environments.
Shortage of cloud security skills, securing and protecting cloud resources, implementing governance and compliance, ensuring data privacy, and managing cloud costs.
Cloud security professionals in association with renowned subject matter experts.
Some major cloud security industry challenges include arriving at a suitable shared responsibility model, the absence of cloud security professionals with specialized skills and multi-cloud expertise, ever-increasing cloud security breaches, growing data privacy issues, and adhering to legal/compliance standards.
The CCSE certification training provides a detailed discussion of service provider components such as evaluation and the shared responsibility model. It upgrades your capabilities for protecting, detecting, and responding to cloud security attacks. Moreover, the EC-Council course demonstrates tools/techniques and procedures employed by widely used public cloud service providers.
Our Cloud Security Engineer training explores mitigation techniques, shares crucial information about application/data security in cloud environments, and elaborates on legal policies, compliance issues, or regulatory standards applicable to AWS, MS Azure, and GCP environments.
EC-Council's CCSE program enhances your organizational security posture by teaching your teams how to plan, configure, implement, and maintain a secure cloud environment.
In addition, your employees learn to perform cloud computing security audits and penetration testing to comply with cloud environments' standards, policies, procedures, and regulations. Over 50 complex labs create a simulated environment to equip them with skills that ensure job readiness.
The following reasons:
- The first credential to combine vendor-neutral and vendor-specific concepts, explaining features/services of AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Introduces best practices for securing cloud infrastructures.
- Hands-on training for creating/implementing security policies to safeguard cloud infrastructures and applications.
- Adds to your understanding of security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR).
- Teaches tools/techniques for performing forensics investigations on cloud platforms.
- It lets you design/implement governance frameworks, models, and regulations (ISO/IEC 27017, HIPAA & PCI DSS).
No, it is equally beneficial for beginners.
No, the Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE) course presents a well-balanced mix of theoretical and practical skills.
The CCSE certification training program makes you eligible for 20+ cybersecurity roles and 100,000+ job opportunities, with average annual salaries going as high as $174,181.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top EC-Council Accredited Training Partner (ATP). Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable cloud security opportunities.