24x7 access to learning resources
EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
- Anyone inspiring to become SOC Analyst.
- Network Defense Analyst, Network and Security Administrators, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, Security and Network Engineers, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Entry-level cyber security Executive
- SOC Analysts (Tier I and Tier II)
- Cybersecurity analyst
The CSA curriculum requires the students to have a 1-year experience in the Network/Admin Security domain with a valid proof when applying for the training.
- Plan, organize, and perform threat monitoring and analysis in the enterprise
- Gain a basic understanding and in-depth knowledge of security threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, attacker’s behaviors, and cyber kill chain, etc.
- Able to recognize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to identify indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be utilized during active and future investigations.
- Gain hands-on experience in the SIEM use case development process.
- Able to escalate incidents to appropriate teams for additional assistance.
- Able to perform Security events and log collection, monitoring, and analysis.
- Gain experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information and Event Management.
- Learn use cases that are widely used across the SIEM deployment.
- Able to make use of varied, disparate, constantly changing threat information.
- Gain knowledge on administering SIEM solutions (Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Able to monitor and analyze logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms (IDS/IPS, end-point protection, servers, and workstations).
- Understand the architecture, implementation, and fine-tuning of SIEM solutions (Splunk/ Alien Vault/OSSIM/ELK).
- Gain knowledge of the Centralized Log Management (CLM) process.
- Able to develop threat cases (correlation rules), create reports, etc.
- Able to monitor emerging threat patterns and perform security threat analysis.
- Gain hands-on experience in the alert triaging process.
- Able to use a Service Desk ticketing system.
- Able to prepare briefings and reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Gain knowledge of integrating threat intelligence into SIEM for enhanced incident detection and response.
- Gain Knowledge of SOC processes, procedures, technologies, and workflows.
- Gain understating of SOC and IRT collaboration for better incident response.
- Gain knowledge of the Incident Response Process.
About The Examination
The required CSA exam is designed to check if you are actually eligible to become a SOC analyst. It examines your comprehension and apprehension of the job required to become a
Exam Title: Certified SOC Analyst
Exam Code: 312-39
Number of Questions: 100
Duration: 3 hours
Test Format Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
The exam pattern goes as follows:-
1. Security Operations and Management - 5%
2. Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence- 8%
3. Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology- 11%
4. Incidents, Events, and Logging- 21%
5. Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)- 26%
6. Incident Response- 29%
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
Module 1 – Incidents, Events, and Logging
Module 2 – Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence
Module 3 – Incident Response
Module 4 – Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Module 5 – Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology
Module 6 – Security Operations and Management
Lead Security Analyst
The course is a 3 days (24 hours) process.
You can become an expert and apply for any of the following jobs as well: -
- Security Analyst I
- SOC Analyst I
- SOC Tier 2 Analyst
- SOC Tier 3 Analyst
- SOC Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Junior Program Analyst
- Junior Monitoring Analyst
- Jr. Vulnerability Analyst
- Junior SOC Analyst
- Security Incident Response Analyst / SOC Analyst
- Cyber Incident Response Analyst / SOC Analyst
- Information Assurance Compliance Analyst
- Global Information Security SOC Team Lead
- Program Analyst
Vinsys has been a global services provider for technical courses and certification programs since 1999. Our engaging sessions, learner-centered methodology, and 24*7 assistance are a few aspects standing us apart in a highly competitive business contour. Comprehensive focus on students’ learning through after-course follow-ups and regular feedback has proven excellent in satisfying our clients’ requirements.
You will be trained under expert and experienced faculty members who will provide you with a high-quality education, frequent practice exams, exam assistance, round-the-clock instructor support, and much more.
You should not be concerned because revision classes are also available.
You must notify us within 10 hours of your first session. You can email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a sales representative. You will receive a full refund in the same manner in which you paid the fee.
You will not, however, receive a refund if you have: -
a. completed 30% of the course
b. Downloaded any of the authorized resources or practice tests?
Not to worry! Vinsys allows you to choose between half-day and full-day training depending on the availability and the learning capacity of your staff.
In the event of a class cancellation on our part, you will be refunded. You may, however, enroll in any other course at no additional charge.