The success rate of the ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training program at Vinsys is more than 95%.
Official course material of PECB is provided to each candidate.
Each of the courses and training is delivered by accredited and certified by trainers
An exam for certification will be conducted on the last day of training.
ISO 27001 Course Overview
This ISO 27001 Training Course Focus On -
- Understand the basics and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Recognize the relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Ascertain your level of readiness by taking tests on various knowledge areas
- Professionals involved in Information Security Management
- Professionals looking forward to gain information about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Professionals/ Freshers interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
There is no specific Eligibility Criteria as such.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Information Security Management System requirements Organizational Governance Framework
Manager Compliance and Audit
ISO 27001 is an international standard issued by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), which defines information security management systems. Its full title is ISO/IEC 27001:2013. This standard was developed from British standard BS 7799-2; it was first published as ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and has now become a leading international standard for information security.
Any professional with passion in cybersecurity and who knows the basics of ISO 27001 standards OR Attending our ISO 27001 Training program followed by a certification exam.
The training duration is 2 days followed by an exam.
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive the soft copy of the course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course. In addition, as Vinsys is a PECB authorized training partner.
All open house sessions are conducted on weekends only. For in-house sessions, it can be as per the customer's requested schedule.
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course material and practice questions for exam preparation
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have more than19 yrs of the overall experience.
- We are an authorized partner of PECB
- Practical Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- PECB Approved course material
- Quality Courseware
All PECB exams are conducted at our Vinsys centers or for corporates at their location. These exams are followed immediately after a training program.