Accredited courseware & In-depth concept learning
Experienced, professionally certified trainers
Flexible training hours
Proven training methodologies
- Fresh Graduates
- Manual Tester
- Functional Automation Tester
- Find out the importance of web performance testing through Load Runner Certification
- Determine server monitor using Load Runner Load & stress test using Load Runner
- Succeed in using system Resource utilization through the accomplishment of Load Runner Course
- Plan, create and execute a load test, monitoring and analyze the load test results
What will you learn?
- Learn About The Performance Of Web Application.
- Load Testing
- Stress And Scalability Testing
- Monitoring Server Configration
- Resource Utilization
- Run Time System Performance Monitor
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- performance testing basics and planning for load testing.
- Identifiyng Loadrunner VUGen test case and script
- Recording script with diffrent settings
- playback with different runtime settings
- Actions and Transaction
- Manual Correlation
- Correlation During and After Recording
- Controller Log
- Working with scenario
- Setting ,Scenario ,Scenario execution.
- Performance Monitoring
Load testing is to test that if the application works fine with the loads that result from large number of simultaneous users, transactions and to determine weather it can handle peak usage periods.
Timing for both read and update transactions should be gathered to determine whether system functions are being performed in an acceptable timeframe. This should be done standalone and then in a multi user environment to determine the effect of multiple transactions on the timing of a single transaction
Yes. Version 7.2.
- Step 1: Planning the test. Here, we develop a clearly defined test plan to ensure the test scenarios we develop will accomplish load-testing objectives.
- Step 2: Creating Vusers. Here, we create Vuser scripts that contain tasks performed by each Vuser, tasks performed by Vusers as a whole, and tasks measured as transactions.
- Step 3: Creating the scenario. A scenario describes the events that occur during a testing session. It includes a list of machines, scripts, and Vusers that run during the scenario. We create scenarios using Load Runner Controller. We can create manual scenarios as well as goal-oriented scenarios. In manual scenarios, we define the number of Vusers, the load generator machines, and percentage of Vusers to be assigned to each script. For web tests, we may create a goal-oriented scenario where we define the goal that our test has to achieve. Load Runner automatically builds a scenario for us.
- Step 4: Running the scenario.We emulate load on the server by instructing multiple Vusers to perform tasks simultaneously. Before the testing, we set the scenario configuration and scheduling. We can run the entire scenario, Vuser groups, or individual Vusers.
- Step 5: Monitoring the scenario.We monitor scenario execution using the Load Runner online runtime, transaction, system resource, Web resource, Web server resource, Web application server resource, database server resource, network delay, streaming media resource, firewall server resource, ERP server resource, and Java performance monitors.
- Step 6: Analyzing test results. During scenario execution, Load Runner records the performance of the application under different loads. We use Load Runner.s graphs and reports to analyze the application.s performance
We perform load testing once we are done with interface (GUI) testing. Modern system architectures are large and complex. Whereas single user testing primarily on functionality and user interface of a system component, application testing focuses on performance and reliability of an entire system. For example, a typical application-testing scenario might depict 1000 users logging in simultaneously to a system. This gives rise to issues such as what is the response time of the system, does it crash, will it go with different software applications and platforms, can it hold so many hundreds and thousands of users, etc. This is when we set do load and performance testing.
The components of Load Runner are The Virtual User Generator, Controller, and the Agent process, Load Runner Analysis and Monitoring, Load Runner Books Online.