Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- Functional consultants
- Technical consultants
- Business stakeholders
- Finance Managers
- IT professionals
- Professionals starting their career in Dynamics 365 finance apps
The professionals enrolling for the course should possess:
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Prior knowledge of Dynamics Finance Apps
- Apply common functionality and tools.
- Describe case management
- Recognize cases and capabilities in the workspace as per requirement
- Personalize your operational workspace
- Identify the reports and inquiries available in the default installation
- Relate the features of the global address book
- Discuss search filters and create the search queries
- Interpret record templates and use the same
- Describe use cases for business document management and power platform services
- Efficiently integrate power BI with the finance apps of Dynamics 365
- Implement segregation of duties
- Create workflows
- Compare excel workbook designer
- Create batch jobs
About The Examination
You require passing MB-300 examination after the competition of this course to gain related certifications.
Exam Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations (MB-300)
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Basic UI and Navigation
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Features and Functionality
- Power Platform tools that work with Finance and Operations apps
- Module Summary
- Lab: Work with operational workspaces
- Lab: Perform Searches and Work with Filters
- Lab: Create search queries and save them for future use
- Lab: Work with record templates
- Lab: Prepare, enable, and use business document management
- Lab: Work with Saved Views
- Lab: Setup Number Sequences
- Lab: Configuring Address Books
- Lab: Work with Operational Workspaces
- Implementing Security in Finance and Operations Apps
- Implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps workflows and business events
- Planning and Implementing an organization in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Administering Finance and Operations Apps
- Implement Reporting in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Module Summary
- Lab: Create users and assign security roles
- Lab: Set up segregation of duties
- Lab: Run a security report and analyze the outputs
- Lab: Create a purchase requisition workflow
- Lab: Configure a new legal entity
- Lab: Create an operating unit
- Lab: Create an organizational hierarchy
- Lab: Create a Batch job
- Manage data in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- Plan for Data Migration
- Introduction to AppSource and ISV solutions
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations integration
- Module Summary
- Lab: Work with templates in the Data management workspace
- Lab: Export and import data
- Lab: Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Lab: Use the Excel Workbook designer
- Managing Applications in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Implement Lifecycle Services (LCS) tools
- Testing solutions in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- Module Summary
The fee for this course is USD 1195 (+all taxes).
The course is of two days duration.
Classes start at 9:00 am and end by 5:00 pm.
Vinsys offer guidance to a wide range of related courses for better professional growth. Other related courses include Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
Yes, the course is designed for both new graduates and experienced professionals. However, prior knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance app can be an added advantage in the smooth learning experience.
Yes, you will get the course material.
Yes, you can cancel the course and get the refund, but you need to inform us 5 days before the course starts.
The course shall help you demonstrate your skills to properly use Dynamics 365 tools for finance and operations. You can learn to combine processes onto a single platform and manage business-critical processes.
No, it is not.
The average salary for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O certified professionals lies in the range of USD 70,000 to USD 122,000 per annum in the US.