Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- IT professionals
- Functional Consultants
- Business Stakeholders
- Business Owners
- Recent Graduates
- People in different stages of their careers related to Dynamics 365 usage.
- Professionals enrolling for this course must have a fundamental knowledge of business operations and financial principles.
- Prior knowledge of cloud computing can be helpful in smooth learning, but it is not a mandatory requirement for enrolling in this course.
- Analyze core capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the operations app
- Organize and implement the functionality of Dynamics 365 Commerce
- List and implement the functionality of Dynamics 365 Finance
- Design and implement the functionality of Dynamics 365 Human Resource
- Manage and implement the functionality of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Prepare and implement the functionality of Dynamics 365 Project Operations
ABOUT THE EXAMINATION
You must pass an examination after the competition of this course to gain the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) Certification.
Exam Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
Number of questions: 129
Test format: Multiple choice
Passing Score: 70%
Retake Fee: USD 99 +Taxes
Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
- Create reports and integrate finance and operations apps
- Lab: Navigate the finance and operations apps
- Lab: Explore Excel integration
- Explore Dynamics 365 Finance core capabilities
- Explore general ledger
- Explore accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Explore expense management, fixed asset management, and budgeting
- Lab: Create a main account
- Lab: Create a free text invoice
- Identify general capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Explore warehouse and inventory capabilities
- Explore manufacturing strategies in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Create a product offering with various sizes and colors
- Lab: Create a purchase order
- Lab: Create a counting journal
- Lab: Create a production order
- Explore Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 B2B e-commerce, Store Commerce and Clienteling
- Lab: Create a product assortment
- Explore Dynamics 365 Human Resources core capabilities
- Explore personnel management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Identify project life cycle management capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Explore the project planning and execution capabilities of 365 Project Operations
The course is of one-day duration.
Classes start at 9:00 am and end by 5:00 pm. The course module gets covered in the eight hours class.
Vinsys aims at bringing the best to the learners. We offer a wide range of related courses for better guidance and professional growth. Other related courses include Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for sales associates.
The exam fee for getting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) is USD 99 +Taxes.
No, it’s not compulsory to have prior knowledge and experience of cloud computing. However, it can help make the learning process smoother.
No, the class timings are fixed, and learners are requested to join the class at the given time.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 will help you accommodate an enterprise without much hassle and engage with the teams to create a healthy working environment.
Students, business owners, functional consultants, and IT professionals can take this course.
Yes. The Microsoft MB-920 course replaced MB-901T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals on June 30, 2021.
Vinsys provides access to the official courseware, labs, recorded classroom sessions, and more.