Facilitators conducted 500+ Microsoft Excel Trainings
Guaranteed to Run Classes
Panel of Microsoft Excel Certified Experts with 20+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Trained 25,000+ Professionals across the Globe
- Individuals who wish to start with Microsoft PowerPoint or refresh their existing knowledge.
- Those willing to utilize PowerPoint 2019 for performing fundamental tasks at the workplace.
- The ones interested in a path towards mastering MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with computers and the Windows operating system.
- Recognizing the foundational features/functions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2019.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Performing advanced text editing operations.
- Adding/Formatting graphical elements.
- Preparing the delivery of MS PowerPoint presentation.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Approved Subject Matter Experts
- Microsoft-authorized Course
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Learning the Microsoft PowerPoint Environment.
- Creating a Presentation.
- Creating/Modifying Slide Content.
- Working with Slide Masters & Layouts.
- Formatting Slides & Text.
- Creating & Formatting Shapes.
- Working with Images.
- Working with Charts/Tables.
- Exploring Slide Transitions.
- Additional Text Options.
Yes, out of approx. 500 million global PowerPoint users, over 100 million utilize Microsoft's popular and evergreen application in business environments.
It brought multiple new features, including:
- 'Morph Transition' for making smooth animations.
- 'Zoom for PowerPoint' for making presentations more dynamic.
- 'Text Highlighter' for emphasizing specific portions of the text.
- 'Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG)' for creating sharp and well-designed content.
- 'Inserting 3D Models' for visual/creative impact.
- 'Background Removal' for easily removing/editing the background of a picture.
Please note that the Step-1 PowerPoint introductory course merely focuses on the initial understanding of this application, and should not be interpreted as a detailed learning arrangement. That being said, the training can come in handy for achieving the ultimate MS PowerPoint expertise.
Yes, you may ask for a course completion certificate.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also recognized as the premier Microsoft learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs and round-the-clock support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable MS PowerPoint opportunities.