Panel of Microsoft Excel Certified Experts with 20+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Facilitators conducted 500+ Microsoft Excel Trainings
Trained 25,000+ Professionals across the Globe
Guaranteed to Run Classes
• IT Professionals having relevant experience in working with Windows Server.
• Server Administrators who aim to update their knowledge and skills of Windows Server 2019.
• Individuals aiming to pass the Windows Server exam.
• Individuals aiming to transit from Service Desk role to server maintenance role.
- Understanding Advanced Formatting.
- Animations, Time-effects, and Media.
- Reviewing Content, Tracking Changes, and Saving in Other Formats.
- Exploring Custom Slide Shows.
- Sharing, Collaborating, and Securing Presentations.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2021: Level 1 Training or Equivalent knowledge of PowerPoint core skills.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Modifying Slide Masters/Layouts.
- Modifying the Notes/Handout Master.
- Adding Headers/Footers.
- Add Tables & Charts
- Creating Tables/Charts.
- Formatting Tables/Charts.
- Inserting Tables/Charts from other MS Applications.
- Adding Audios/Videos to Presentations.
- Adding Screen Recordings.
- Using the Morph Transition.
- Customizing Animations.
- Reviewing Presentations.
- Enhancing Live Presentations.
- Record Presentations.
- Setting Up Slide Shows.
- Dividing Presentations into Sections.
- Adding Links.
- Creating Custom Slide Shows.
Creating the Digital Media.
Social Media Analyst
Rakul Preet Singh
Senior Business Analyst
No, currently, it is available on multiple platforms and devices, from Android to iOS and Mac.
No, you will retain the same brilliant features you have been using and get additional, more refined ones.
The Microsoft PowerPoint Level-1, rightfully described as a starter course, introduces you to one of the world's most popular and commonly used applications. However, it does not expand into the complex and more sophisticated aspects of PowerPoint 2021. That's where the Level-2 learning experience steps in!
Approx. 8 hours, completed in a day.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also recognized as the premier Microsoft learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs and round-the-clock support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on advanced PowerPoint 2021 opportunities.