Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- IT professionals who aspire to manage and deploy cloud services in their organization.
- Individuals who are aiming to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals.
- Cloud Computing's fundamental understanding.
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals course includes 5 modules from cloud concepts to Microsoft 365 licensing and support. There is a hands-on lab in this course, and the lessons are extensive. Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Distinguish among the various cloud service models available.
- Finding out the main differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Implement a migration plan to get the best of using Microsoft 365 services.
- Finding the main differences between Microsoft on-premises services and cloud services offered by Microsoft 365.
- Distinguish between cloud, hybrid identities, and on-premise.
- Adopt cloud-based device management and security, including using Intune software.
- Understand data security concepts and their implementation with Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance measures both overall and within Microsoft 365.
About The Certification
The MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification is primarily intended for candidates looking to build their careers in Microsoft 365. The MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals exam validates that the candidate has the basic knowledge and demonstrated skills in Microsoft 365 Fundamentals.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
Lab: Cloud Fundamentals
- Exercise 1: Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
Lab: Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 1: Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Exercise 3: Configuring new user and group accounts
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
Lab: Security in Microsoft 365
- Exercise1: Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Exercise2: Evaluate Identity Protection
- Exercise3: Explore tools for compliance
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
Lab: Managing subscriptions, licensing, and support in M365
- Exercise 1: Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
- Exercise 2: Add trial licenses to the tenant
- Exercise 3: Review support options
Senior Software Analyst
Yes, Vinsys is a Microsoft Learning Partner.
Yes, Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training is worth it in today's digitally disruptive business landscape.
Depending on the learners' choice of study environment, exam sites offer free online courses structured through a guided learning path. This study path can be completed at the student's pace and consists of several modules to explain critical exam concepts.
For students who prefer a more traditional learning environment, the courses are instructor-led, conducted online, and give you the opportunity to clarify doubts and questions with both the learner and instructor.
The training is online.
This course is 1-day instructor-led training.
Vinsys has been the leader in offering quality training and courses for the past 2 decades. We offer various courses and training that help aspirants earn the certification skills they aim for. Our 24*7 assistance, regular mock tests, and latest and updated syllabus help learners gain the best experience while training.