Exam Guidance and Assistance
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Tracking and Reporting Assistance
The target audience is App Makers who:
- Develop and enforce business processes, structure the digital collection of information, improve the efficiency of repeatable tasks, and automate business processes.
- Utilize the Maker tools of Power Platform to resolve business issues.
- Have foundational knowledge for data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- Create solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for the organization where they have in-depth mastery in the solution business domain.
- Understand the operational needs and has a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of available tools and understand how to apply them.
- May use advanced features of Microsoft apps and third-party productivity tools.
- Understand Microsoft Power Platform and its elements
- Create applications with Microsoft Power Apps
- Automate with Microsoft Power Automate
- Comprehend Microsoft Dataverse and connectors
- Execute simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
This course suits people who:
- Have basic data modeling experience.
- Are skilled in user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis.
- Approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
- Possess a personal growth mindset and comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
Note: Formal IT training is not mandatory, but they must feel comfortable to use technology.
About Related Certification - Microsoft Certified Power Platform App Maker Associate
The Microsoft Certified Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification affirms your skills in achieving key technical business analysts’ tasks, such as data modelling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, and process analysis. This certification is for business professionals having an in-depth understanding of the solution domain, and using it for building Microsoft Power Platform solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes for their teams.
This certification validates knowledge in Designing and creating apps and automating workflows, analyzing and visualizing data in an app or automated workflow context, and implementing and managing apps and automated workflows.
It is mandatory to pass PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker exam to earn the certification. The aligned Microsoft Certified Power Platform App Maker Associate certification is approved by Army Credentialing Assistance (CA).
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Learn the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solutions
- Understand connectors
- Learn the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
- Discover the value and key features of Dataverse
- Learn about the value and key features of model-driven apps
- Explore sample model-driven template apps
- Labs: Explore sample template apps
- Create tables with Dataverse
- Import data into a Dataverse database
- Labs: Create a Microsoft Dataverse table
- Labs: Create a custom table and import data
- Learn about model-driven app design
- Create a model-driven app
- Labs: Control security when sharing model-driven apps
- Labs: Create a model-driven app
- Learn what a column is in Dataverse
- Learn about the types of columns that are available in Dataverse
- Add a column to a table
- Learn what a primary name column is in Dataverse
- Identify restrictions that are associated with columns
- Create an auto-numbering column
- Create an alternate key
- Labs: Add a few columns to the custom table
- Learn about security roles and apply them to users in an environment
- Learn how to add users to an environment
- Understand security concepts in Dataverse
- Identify default security roles
- Create a custom role
- Create a custom security role and assign it to entities and users
- Learn how to configure Dataverse teams for security
- Learn how to configure Dataverse group teams for security
- Labs: Create a custom role
- Learn about the different types of test plans and the components of a good test plan
- Identify and discuss optimization tools and performance tuning
- Learn about the benefits of documenting your application
- Learn how to build apps, workflows, chatbots, and dashboards
- Learn how to provision Dataverse for Teams and then create a table for your data
- Create an app by using the hero template
- Customize and publish your app
- Install templates
- Get started with Power Apps canvas apps
- Customize a canvas app in Power Apps
- How to build the UI in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Navigation in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Manage apps in Power Apps
- Build a mobile-optimized app from Power Apps
- Labs: Get started with functions in Power Apps
- Labs: Create UI for a new canvas app
- Labs: Create navigation functions
- Labs: Manage app versions in Power Apps5 min
- Labs: Share apps in Power Apps10 min
- Labs: Understand environments in Power Apps
- Understand how navigation works in a canvas app
- Use the Navigate and Back functions
- Understand the different ways these functions can be invoked
- Labs: Create navigation functions
- Understand the basics of building the UI through themes, icons, control customization, and images.
- Use personalization in a canvas app
- Understand the differences between the Tablet and Mobile form factors
- Labs: Create UI for a new canvas app
- Understand how to use controls in a canvas app
- Use the different types of controls
- Understand how Galleries and Forms related to controls
- Labs: Create a canvas app with unique controls
- Create a flow that automatically saves email attachments
- Learn how to create a button flow to send yourself a reminder
- Labs: Create your first flow
- Labs: Create recurring flows
- Labs: Monitor incoming emails
- Labs: Share flows
- Learn about the Admin center
- Learn how to import, and export flows
- Learn how to share flows
- Discover why standardizing business process flows is important and valuable to an organization
- Learn about the difference between a workflow and a business process
- Find out about how business process flows are used within Microsoft Power Platform and Dataverse
- Access Microsoft Power Platform admin experiences
- Create a simple environment and tenant-wide DLP policies
- Discover and identify the differences between the Business data group and the No-business data group
- Learn about the differences between out-of-the-box Power Automate Admin experiences and the Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence toolkit
- Labs: Create a Power Platform environment
- Build a flow to respond to changes in Teams
- Extend an app in Microsoft Power Apps to trigger a flow
- Schedule a flow to complete routine tasks
- Labs: Create a workflow that triggers when a new message is created
- Labs: Add a flow to your Power Apps app
- Learn how Power BI services and applications work together
- Explore how Power BI can make your business more efficient
- Learn how to create compelling visuals and reports
- Explore the data-centric features and tools of Power BI
- Explore ways to find data
- Import a Microsoft Dataverse dataset into Power BI
- Create a new Power BI report based on the dataset
- Edit a report
- Share a report with others in Teams channels, chats, or meetings
- Explore how AI Builder can help improve your business performance
- Learn how to use different AI technologies to enhance your processes
- Create your first model
- Learn how to use your models in Power Apps and Power Automate
- Learn how to create a chatbot
- Discover how the chatbot can call Microsoft Power Automate actions to retrieve data from Dataverse for Teams
- Publish the chatbot to your team or the whole company
This course is designed to guide learners to make use of App Maker to solve business problems. It helps the learner build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using the Microsoft Power Platform. This course also offers knowledge in building solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes in the solution business domain.
This exam evaluates learners’ skills and knowledge in designing and creating apps and automating workflows, analyzing and visualizing data in an app or automated workflow context and implementing and managing apps and automated workflows.
Learners can undertake the roles of Technology Maker, App Maker, Business Owner, DevOps Engineer and more.
You must get a minimum of 700 out of 1000 to pass this examination.
The Course has a duration of 4 days (32 hours).
The learner should have basic data modeling experience, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. It requires approaching problems with phased and iterative strategies. A personal growth mindset and comfortable using technology to resolve business issues.
Yes, you can access the class recordings for 90 days after attending the live session.
Vinsys makes learning personalized and interactive through virtual labs and online practice sessions. We have a strong track record of facilitating well-structured course materials and training programs.