Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Virtualization administrators, hybrid infrastructure engineers, Linux system administrators willing to deploy large-scale virtualization solutions and manage virtual servers in their datacentres, based on the Red Hat Virtualization open virtualization management platform.
- Being a Certified Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Being a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is strongly recommended for Ansible® automation comprehension
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform (engine and hosts)
- Secure RHEV environment with multilevel administrative roles
- Configure RHEV environment (data centres, clusters, storage domains, and networks)
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines
- Create virtual machine snapshots and manage images
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Monitor and create custom reports
- Migrating virtual machines and explore high availability options
- Support tools available to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host to diagnose problems
About the examination
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization Exam (EX318) will assess your skills and capabilities in developing, installing, and administering Linux® virtual machines using Red Hat® Virtualization Manager. The exam is based on Red Hat Virtualization 4.3. It will make you a certified Red Hat Specialist in Virtualization, providing lucrative opportunities and career options.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Explain the purpose and architecture of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Install a minimal Red Hat Virtualization environment and use it to create a virtual machine.
- Organize hypervisors into groups using datacentres and clusters.
- Configure user accounts using a central directory service, then use roles to assign access to resources based on job responsibilities.
- Add additional Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically, and move and remove hosts from datacentres as needed.
- Add Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically, configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts when appropriate, and move and remove hosts from data centres as needed.
- Separate network traffic into multiple networks on one or more interfaces to improve the performance and security of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Create and manage data and ISO storage domains.
- Manage Red Hat Virtualization storage
- Operate virtual machines in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Migrate and control automatic migration of virtual machines.
- Manage virtual machine snapshots and disk images.
- Automate deployment of virtual machines by using templates and cloud-init.
- Back up, restore, and upgrade the software in a Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Explain procedures to improve the resilience and reliability of Red Hat Virtualization by removing single points of failure and implementing high-availability features.
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization; using the platform to create and manage virtual machines; and backing up and updating components of Red Hat Virtualization.
The cost of the RH318: Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is $3800 which is inclusive of all course materials and mock tests related to the course.
It is a certification provided by Red Hat that tests your core skills as a system administrator. The examination code is EX200.
This course lasts five days and contains 40 hours of content delivery.
Vinsys is a leading service provider when it comes to Red Hat courses. Learner-centric classroom sessions, inquiry-based learning models, and consistent support to learners have made us stand apart! Our top-notch experts try their level best to integrate theoretical knowledge with practical hands-on experiences, providing a holistic learning experience.
After the completion of this course the candidate can appear for the red hat certification exam EX318 and further train themselves for the role of a system architect.
The Red Hat is a simple to control operating system that can be deployed on a physical device or the cloud and it is used to maintain the enterprise system.
A virtual machine is a virtual machine that has its own memory, CPU and storage which can perform the tasks of a normal computer but without the presence of a physical system.