Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Installing/Configuring a Pacemaker-based high availability cluster.
- Creating/Managing highly available services.
- Troubleshooting common cluster issues.
- Working with shared storage (iSCSI) and configuring multipathing.
- Implementing Logical Volume Manager (LVM) in cluster-aware configurations.
- Configuring GFS2 file systems on storage shared by multiple nodes.
- Senior Linux System Administrators utilizing high-availability clustering and fault-tolerant shared storage technologies to optimize production services' resiliency.
- Individuals who wish to clear the EX436 Red Hat Specialist in High Availability Clustering examination.
- Enroll in RH124 Red Hat System Administration I, RH134 Red Hat System Administration II, and RH294 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible training for passing EX200 + EX294 exams.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Creating a basic high availability cluster.
- Managing node membership in the cluster and describing how it impacts cluster operation
- Isolating unresponsive cluster nodes for protecting data and recovering services/resources after a failure
- Creating basic resources and resource groups for providing highly available services.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and fixing cluster issues.
- Deploying a new high availability cluster and cluster resources utilizing Ansible automation.
- Operating two-node clusters while identifying/avoiding issues specific to a two-node cluster configuration
- Configuring iSCSI initiators on your servers for accessing block-based storage devices provided by network storage arrays or Ceph storage clusters.
- Configuring resilient access to storage devices with multiple access paths.
- Selecting, configuring, and managing the correct LVM configuration for use in your cluster
- Using the GFS2 cluster file system for simultaneously providing tightly coupled shared storage that multiple nodes can access.
- Identifying/Eliminating single points of failure in your cluster for decreasing risks and increasing average service availability
It improves your mission-critical services' reliability, availability, and resiliency, translating into downtime-reduction and convenient hardware maintenance.
The training enhances your skills for improving application uptime by utilizing high availability clustering, managing storage in a high availability environment, and implementing strategies to identify or eliminate single points of failure in high availability clusters.
Yes, on version 8.3.
Vinsys may consider the arrangements.
Yes, it verifies your abilities for implementing high-availability services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
Only 1 section.
Yes, the EX436 exam first paves your way to becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist, and then it enables you to apply for the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) credential.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable network servicing opportunities.