Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- To install/run JBoss EAP 7 in standalone and domain modes.
- Configure a domain.
- Deploy applications to JBoss EAP 7.
- Configure the datasource subsystem.
- Configure Java™ Message Service (JMS) and HornetQ.
- Configure the logging subsystem.
- Configure the web subsystem.
- Implement application security in JBoss EAP 7.
- Configure the batch subsystem.
- Get introduced to clustering
- System Administrators new to Red Hat JBoss.
- The ones experienced with the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6.
- Individuals who wish to complete Red Hat's Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certification.
- Basic experience with system administration on Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of hardware/networking.
About the Exam
Skills Tested: Installing, Configuring, Monitoring, Managing,
and Deploying Applications to Red Hat JBoss
Enterprise Application Platform.
Certification Awarded: The Red Hat Specialist in Enterprise Application
Exam Format: Performance-based Hands-on and Practical Evaluation.
Internet Access: Not Provided.
Hard Copies: Prohibited.
Duration: 4 Hours.
Cost: $400 (Region-specific).
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Learning the concepts/terminology of JBoss EAP 7.
- Installing and running a JBoss EAP instance.
- Understanding extensions, profiles, and subsystems.
- Running/Configuring JBoss EAP in standalone mode.
- Configuring interfaces and socket binding groups.
- Configuring JBoss EAP with command line interface.
- Deploying applications in standalone mode.
- Running JBoss EAP as a managed domain.
- Assigning a domain controller.
- Configuring a host and domain controller.
- Managing domain server architecture.
- Configuring servers and server groups.
- Exploring the datasource subsystem, configuring JDBC drivers, datasources, and an XA datasource
- Configuring loggers and logging handlers.
- Exploring the messaging subsystem.
- Configuring messaging resources, journals, and other settings.
- Configuring a database security realm, an LDAP security realm, and a password vault.
- Securing a JMS Destination.
- Configuring the JVM in standalone and managed domains.
- Exploring and configuring the features of the web subsystem.
- Exploring clustered applications.
- Configuring subsystems that support clustered applications and configure load balancing.
- Deploying HA Singleton applications.
- Exploring/Configuring batch jobs and batch subsystem.
- Exploring the new features in JBoss EAP 7.
- Migrating JBoss EAP 6 applications to JBoss EAP 7.
- Reviewing the tasks in Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I.
It develops your team's skills for minimizing application time-to-market and simplifying administration tasks, leading to increased application stability and reduced costs of managing applications.
The Red Hat training provides the following capabilities:
• Installing JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode or as a managed domain.
• Configuring the new batch subsystem.
• Administering the HornetQ messaging subsystem.
• Securing applications deployed on JBoss EAP.
• Customizing server logging.
• Creating/Managing datasource connections to databases.
• Managing JBoss EAP clustering.
Is Prior Knowledge of Java, Scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio Necessary for Starting the JBoss Application Administration I Training?
No, it is not.
Yes, it includes hands-on labs
What's the Red Hat Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration Certification All About?
It validates your abilities for performing the following tasks:
• Installing/Running an instance of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
• Configuring multiple instances and JBoss web connectors.
• Deploying applications.
• Configuring web properties for deployed applications, logging, access control, and Java™ Virtual Machine (JVM) properties.
• Removing unnecessary services.
• Configuring XA, non-XA data sources, the database management system (DBMS) security domain, and a cluster using Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).
• Creating a clustered Java Message Service (JMS) queue.
• Configuring load balancing and failover.
Yes, the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration credential was formerly called Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) or JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA).
What are the Key Job Roles that Could be Interested in Red Hat's Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration Certification?
Application Server Administrators, Application Administrators, Application Developers, Deployment Managers, System Architects, and Quality Assurance Engineers.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable JBoss EAP opportunities.