Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Managing OpenShift cluster operators and adding operators.
- Automating OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
- Creating/Scheduling cluster administration jobs.
- Implementing GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
- Integrating OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
- Querying/Visualizing cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
- Managing both, shared file-based storage and non-shared block-based storage.
- Managing machine sets and configurations.
- Cluster Engineers (Systems/Cloud Administrators or Cloud Engineers) involved in planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters.
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) keeping OpenShift clusters and applications running without disruption.
- Red Hat Specialist in OpenShift Administration certification.
- Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA®) accreditation.
- Recommended: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Demonstrating OpenShift as Kubernetes by deploying Kubernetes-native applications on OpenShift.
- Automating OpenShift administration tasks using bash scripts and Ansible playbooks.
- Deploying Kubernetes Operators and configuring OpenShift cluster operators.
- Implementing a GitOps workflow using containerized Jenkins for administering an OpenShift cluster.
- Integrating OpenShift with enterprise identity providers.
- Configuring OpenShift with trusted TLS certificates for external access to cluster services and applications.
- Adding nodes to an OpenShift cluster with custom configurations tuned for special workloads.
- Configuring storage providers and storage classes for ensuring cluster user access to persistent storage.
- Configuring and managing the OpenShift monitoring stack.
- Deploying, querying, and troubleshooting cluster-wide logging.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, and remediating worker nodes in various failure scenarios.
The DO380R training provides automation skills for scaling manpower to provision, managing an increasing population of clusters, applications, or users, and ensuring these clusters comply with corporate standards.
The Red Hat course helps Site Reliability Engineers in troubleshooting infrastructure/application issues with OpenShift clusters, and provides automation skills for reducing the time to identify, diagnose, and remediate issues.
This Red Hat online training supports your IT operations teams in prepare/expansion stages of their Container Adoption Journey. It enables you to innovate better, scale per customer demands, and proactively manage a growing number of OpenShift clusters hosting cloud-native/compatible applications.
The Red Hat Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise training builds your relevant skills for configuring/managing an OpenShift 4.x cluster and operating production environments at scale.
Moreover, it adds to your abilities for automating Day 2 tasks to establish production clusters with higher performance and availability, integrating OpenShift with enterprise authentication, storage, CI/CD, and GitOps systems, and identifying issues with cluster operators and compute capacity.
Yes, on OpenShift Container Platform version 4.6.
Yes, DO280: Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster.
Skills for managing systems in a DevOps environment, automating the deployment, management, and support of multi-system environments.
32 hours (spread across 4 days).
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat e-Learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable OpenShift clusters opportunities.