Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Cloud Operators, Service Administrators, and Automation Engineers involved in operating/managing full-featured hybrid and private cloud-computing environments using the Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Infrastructure Architects interested in maintaining large-scale private or hybrid clouds.
- Individuals who wish to complete Red Hat’s Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure certification.
- Earn the Red Hat Certified Engineer credential or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Enroll in CL110 Red Hat OpenStack Administration I Core Operations for Domain Operators training or bring similar experience.
- To manage the overcloud service containerization technology.
- Provide metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitor/Troubleshoot Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configure identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Manage the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customize images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Manage blocks and object storage back-ends.
- Manage compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshoot the Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Skills Tested: Creating, Configuring, and Managing Private Clouds
using Red Hat Enterprise Linux and OpenStack Platform.
Certification Awarded: The Red Hat Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure.
Exam Format: Performance-based Evaluation.
Duration: 4 Hours.
Cost: $400 (Region-specific).
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Describing the undercloud/overcloud architecture and service components.
- Describing/Managing the critical core services of the Red Hat OpenStack Platform control plane.
- Protecting the Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure by securing service component files and endpoints.
- Configuring secure user privileges utilizing domain-based identity management, scoped roles, and project organization.
- Creating/Managing the common, shared deployment resources, including custom images, flavors, and metadata services.
- Explaining/Managing storage architecture and components, emphasizing Red Hat Ceph Storage back ends
- Creating/Managing/Troubleshooting data center and virtual network infrastructure.
- Describing the architecture/management processes for normal and hyperconverged compute nodes.
- Performing common operational tasks for compute nodes to support workload uptime and scaling
- Explaining the monitoring framework/architecture for gathering, storing, and using operational metrics.
- Implementing/Deploying complex and scalable applications utilizing automation technologies.
- Describing/Practicing the tools and methods for diagnosing and troubleshooting issues encountered during deployment/management operations.
The Red Hat training develops your employees' skills for the daily operation of a private cloud that can reduce costs through fine-grained resource control, simplify regulatory compliance, and permit easier integration with legacy systems.
Moreover, it allows your cloud operators to manage/operate hybrid cloud Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. This version is easier to install/manage while handling diverse cloud and legacy workloads with an expanding portfolio of flexible resource configurations.
The Red Hat course describes operating/managing a Red Hat OpenStack Platform installation utilizing all of the common core features and services used by enterprise private/hybrid cloud customers. You learn to effectively monitor, troubleshoot, automate operations, handle compute, storage, networking, deployment, application support resources, and services tailored to enterprise needs.
Yes, on Red Hat OpenStack version 16.1 and Enterprise Linux version 8.2.
No special requirements.
It prepares you to operate a Red Hat® OpenStack Platform private cloud and manage domain resources for securing/deploying modern, scalable cloud applications, networks, and storage.
The Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure accreditation exam verifies your abilities for performing the following tasks:
- Managing the Red Hat OpenStack Platform control plane
- Managing control plane services.
- Backing-up/Restoring control plane.
- Starting/Stopping an overcloud.
- Managing infrastructure security.
- Managing end-to-end secure services.
- Managing file-based component security with AIDE.
- Managing user security.
- Managing an integrated IdM back-end configuration.
- Managing scoped service access.
- Managing project organization.
- Creating a Red Hat OpenStack Platform domain for a client organization.
- Maintaining token keys.
- Customizing user roles.
- Managing application deployment resources.
- Creating images and flavors.
- Creating and customizing images.
- Initializing an instance during deployment.
- Managing storage in Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Managing a Red Hat OpenStack Platform-dedicated Ceph storage cluster.
- Implementing storage choices in Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Managing a Ceph storage cluster.
- Configuring storage infrastructure.
- Managing Swift storage.
- Managing networking.
- Configuring Open Virtual Networking (OVN) services.
- Creating/Managing shared networks.
- Managing compute node operations.
- Administering compute nodes.
- Managing compute resource capacity.
- Managing hyper-converged resource capacity.
- Re-balancing compute node workloads.
- Monitoring operations.
- Implementing the Service Telemetry Framework.
- Understanding the flow of Red Hat OpenStack Platform services and components logging.
- Automating cloud application deployment.
- Managing mass-scale application deployment.
- Writing heat orchestration templates.
- Deploying applications using Ansible.
- Creating a load-balanced application stack.
- Troubleshooting operations.
- Diagnosing issues.
- Troubleshooting common core issues.
- Tracing heat stack events and troubleshooting failures.
Approx. 4 hours.
Apart from Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure accreditation, the exam also counts towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect.
Please note that there is no compulsion to take the exam from a predefined physical location. You may take your test from anywhere by opting for Red Hat's remote examination format.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable private cloud opportunities.