Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Learn From Experts
Who Should Attend
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn:
- To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
- The advanced features offered by OpenStack Neutron
- Deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Ceph Storage by learning OpenStack Administration III
- Access Ceph Storage through Ceph block device (RBD) and Ceph object gateway (RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a storage back end for OpenStack Services
- Govern networks based on VXLAN, VLAN, and GRE
- Set up load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS) in OpenStack Neutron
- Master to troubleshoot Neutron issues through the CL310 Training Course
- Prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam (EX310) through the study of Red Hat OpenStack Administration study material.
- Have earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification or equivalent experience
- Have earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat Open Stack Certification or have equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat Open Stack Administration II (CL210) course
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Introduction to Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Introduce Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, components, and attributes.
- Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage components and features
- Describe the components and features of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Deploy and access Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Create snapshots and clones
- Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device (RBD).
- Ceph with the Glance Image service
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Glance Image service to store OpenStack images in Ceph.
- Ceph with the Cinder Block Storage service
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Cinder Block Storage service to provide OpenStack volumes in Ceph.
- Ceph with the Nova compute service
- Integrate Ceph with the OpenStack Nova compute service to store instance data in Ceph.
- Introduce networking fundamentals
- Review networking concepts and deploy OpenStack with a separate Neutron networking node.
- Network interfaces
- Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
- Virtual bridging
- Install and manage virtual network bridges.
- Virtual network devices
- Create and deploy virtual network devices.
- Network namespaces
- Manage and implement networks inside a network namespace.
- Neutron services
- Verify and manage the Neutron services.
- Provisioning tenant networks
- Provision tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels, GRE tunnels, and VLANs.
- Implementing load-balancer-as-a-service (LBaaS)
- Implement LbaaS.
- Neutron networking services
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the Neutron networking service.
At Vinsys, the well-experienced trainers facilitate practical, scenario-based learning so that every candidate gets to understand how to perform when the actual job calls for.
This differentiates the Vinsys trainings and our previous students acknowledge the benefits they experienced through our trainings. While certification is just another addition to your resume, skills transform the way you perform on the job and here’s where we have our major focus. So, it is important that candidates rely on a trusted, established and globally recognized training partner