Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
RHCSA Rapid Track Course E-Learning (RH199R) focuses on an audience who look forward to broadening their current administrative skills.
In addition to this, the trainers look for professionals who would be accountable in:
- Network administration, Windows system administration, and various other system administrations
- Installing, upgrading, managing, and customizing Linux system using basic standards and methodology
- Deploying and writing scripts for task technology and system administration
- Controlling systems for monitoring system availability and performance
- Providing operational support
- A primary knowledge of Linux technical concepts
- Field Experience as a Linux system administrator
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is recommended if you don’t have expertise in fundamental Linux concepts.
- Troubleshoot and obtain support
- Perform server management with the Cockpit web management utility
- Run containers
- Configure network services and security
- Manage processes, scheduling, and tuning
- Manage users, groups, and authentication
- Package management with new repository structure and AppStream modules
- Create storage devices, volumes, and file systems, including Stratis storage management
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support.
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
- Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies.
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and DNF package repositories.
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line.
- Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using systemd.
- Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features with Stratis and VDO.
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
- Access network-attacvhed storage, using the NFS protocol.
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules. v
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
The course costs $4038(+all taxes), which includes all course materials and mock tests.
The period for this course would be 90 days (32 hours).
Vinsys is a target-oriented Red Hat accredited platform. It provides online and offline education by keeping your comfort zone in mind. Individual and corporate classroom sessions help proffer an enriching experience per required industry standards. Some of the distinguishing aspects are regular updates, continuous support, and counseling.
A daemon is software that runs in the background on Linux and Unix systems without requiring user input.
If you are dissatisfied with their classroom or live online training session, you must inform us within 10 hours of the first session. You can email email@example.com to get in touch and receive a full refund in the form of payment used initially. If you have completed more than 30% of the course or downloaded one of the approved resources or more practice tests, refunds would be null and void in these cases.
This course enables you to transform from a primary Linux administrator into a proficient one.
If there is a situation where Vinsys cancels the session, you can choose another session at no additional cost