Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Installing, customizing, upgrading, and managing Linux systems using mainstream standards and methodology.
- Upholding functional support
- Creating script and deploying the task technology and system administration
- Managing system for tracking system performance and availability
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) course is recommended.
- RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199) is recommended if you aim to become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Run containers
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Control the boot process and system services
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage security and system access
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
About the examination
RH134R prepares you for EX200, a performance-based assessment that will evaluate your skills in different aspects of system administration. The exam EX200 offered in this package is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0. You will become a Red Hat Certified Administrator (RHCA) after completing the exam.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting scheduling priority of processes.
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line.
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage.
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems.
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines.
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
The time span for this course is 90 days (40 hours).
The course costs $3825 (+ all taxes) which includes all course materials and mock tests.
Vinsys is a Red Hat accredited platform that ensures the thorough learning with useful hand-on approach. Students enrolling via Vinsys always come up with positive feedback in their training. The practicality and experiential knowledge of the trainers always bring out an optimistic upshot for each student.
Vinsys assures a vibrant and bright future for you.
Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux) is a Linux® security architecture that gives administrators further power that can access the system.
This course not only sharpens your administrative skills but you also get an RHCSA certificate. It offers you the EX200 exam (discussed above) to gauge your technical skills by getting an RHCSA certificate as well.
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) can design simple shell scripts, can start and stop virtual machines, operate running systems, identify processes, including booting into different run levels, and a lot more core administration tasks.
No, this is not feasible if you have once deposited the fee.