Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Window system administrators and other system administrators looking forward to upgrade their skills
- Network administrators
- Linux system administrators responsible for maintaining Linux systems using standard protocols, provide operational support, monitor system performance and availability, and write and deploy scripts for task automation
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage security and system access
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Control the boot process and system services
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Run containers
About the examination
- The performance-based RHCSA exam (EX200) assesses your skills and knowledge in different areas of system administration, spread over a wide range of deployment scenarios and technical environments. Passing the exam will make you a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. It will also be a foundation for achieving the highest certification- Red Hat Certified Architect.
- EX200 is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting scheduling priority of processes.
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line.
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage.
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines.
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
The course costs $4655 (+additional taxes) and includes the entire course material, mock tests and examination assistance.
The course will last for 5 days (40 hours).
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a commercial open source distribution that connects you to the Red Hat’s software, hardware, and cloud partner ecosystem.
The course teaches the latest technologies related to Linux and System administration and helps you get an edge over others in the industry.
Vinsys is a Red Hat accredited platform serving thousands of customers across the globe. Our expert faculty members ease knowledge sharing by adopting a participative and engaging classroom approach, where you get good chances to clarify doubts and strengthen theoretical concepts. More so, we have a blended approach to teaching that will allow hands-on learning suitable for real-time technical scenarios. We believe in a long-term relationship and, for that reason, strive our best to partner with you in our journey toward perfection.