Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Controlling services and daemons.
- Managing networking.
- Configuring link aggregation, bridging, teaming, and bonding.
- Configuring filters with firewalls.
- Permitting and rejecting access to network services using SELinux.
- Managing DNS servers.
- Configuring SMTP email delivery.
- Providing iSCSI block storage.
- Configuring NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
- Configuring MariaDB SQL database.
- Configuring Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Writing simple bash automation scripts.
- Experienced Linux Administrators with Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA®) accreditation or equivalent skills.
- Those willing to learn enterprise-level automation techniques through scripting.
- The ones interested in deploying/securing network services and managing other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Professionals who wish to take the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
- RHCSA credential or similar experience.
Note: Candidates with no RHCSA certification may obtain the confirmation of appropriate knowledge by clearing an online skills assessment.
About the Exam
Skills Tested: Managing Multiple Systems using Red Hat Ansible
Automation and Executing Common System
Administration Tasks across Several Systems
Certification Awarded: The Red Hat Certified Engineer.
Exam Format: Performance-based Hands-on Testing of Real-world Tasks.
Internet Access: Not Provided.
Hard Copies: Prohibited.
Duration: 4 Hours.
Cost: $400 (Region-specific).
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Reviewing how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting basic IPv6 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configuring and troubleshooting advanced network interface functionality, including bonding, teaming, and local software bridges.
- Permitting/Rejecting access to network services utilizing advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques.
- Setting/Verifying correct DNS records for systems and configuring secure DNS caching.
- Relaying all emails sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery.
- Providing/Using Networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
- Providing NFS exports and SMB file shares for specific systems and users.
- Providing a MariaDB SQL database for use by programs and database administrators
- Configuring Apache HTTPD for providing Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Writing simple shell scripts using bash.
- Using bash conditionals and other control structures for writing more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Customizing bash startup, using environment variables, bash aliases, and bash functions.
It develops your employees' skills for improving infrastructure performance, increasing system utilization/security, and boosting responsiveness to system failures by introducing advanced administration tasks/techniques.
The comprehensive training leads to improved infrastructure security, lower costs of infrastructure services, more robust IT infrastructure, faster deployment of open-source technologies, and improved quality of infrastructure services/products.
The Red Hat RH254 course enables you to perform crucial tasks needed as full-time Linux System Engineers or Consultants.
You learn enterprise Linux advanced administration topics, service and daemon control, network configuration/troubleshooting, NFS and SAMBA file server configuration, Apache HTTP web server management, MariaDB SQL database configuration, Postfix SMTP configuration, DNS troubleshooting, and bash scripting.
Yes, on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 7
The RHCSA or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (Exam EX200) validates the following abilities:
• Using essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation.
• Creating simple shell scripts.
• Operating running systems, booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting/stopping virtual machines, and controlling services.
• Configuring local storage utilizing partitions and logical volumes.
• Creating/Configuring file systems and file system attributes, like permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems.
• Deploying, configuring, and maintaining systems, including software installation, update, and core services.
• Managing users/groups.
• Managing security, covering basic firewall and SELinux configuration.
• Performing basic container management.
No, the Data Center Services for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 course does not cover all RHCSA tasks.
Yes, the training is a combination of lectures and hands-on labs.
A Red Hat Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) capable of automating Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks, integrating Red Hat emerging technologies, and applying automation for efficiency/innovation.
40 hours, spread across 5 days.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Linux system opportunities.