Highly Experienced Trainers
Post Training Assistance
Course Designed According To Requirements
The target audience for this course is Linux system administrators and virtualization administrators that are interested in deploying and managing large-scale virtualization while managing virtual servers in datacenters.
- Required to have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent level of experience.
- Being a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is recommended for Ansible® automation comprehension.
- Configure Red Hat Virtualization
- Perform troubleshooting
- Monitor virtualization environment
- Configure networking and storage for use with Red Hat Virtualization
- Manage user accounts and access to the Red Hat Virtualization environment
- Install and manage virtual machines in Red Hat Virtualization
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Manage virtual machine snapshots and images
- Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options
About the examination
The course prepares you for EX318 examination which, upon completion, will earn you the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Explain the purpose and architecture of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Install a minimal Red Hat Virtualization environment and use it to create a virtual machine.
- Organize hypervisors into groups using datacenters and clusters.
- Configure user accounts using a central directory service.
- Assign access to resources based on job responsibilities using roles.
- Add Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically, and move and remove hosts from datacenters as needed.
- Separate network traffic into multiple networks on one or more interfaces to improve the performance and security of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Create and manage data and ISO storage domains.
- Operate virtual machines in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Migrate and control automatic migration of virtual machines.
- Manage virtual machine snapshots and disk images.
- Automate deployment of virtual machines by using templates and cloud-init.
- Back up, restore, and upgrade Red Hat Virtualization.
- Explore procedures to improve resilience and reliability of Red Hat Virtualization by removing single points of failure and implementing high-availability features.
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization, using the platform to create and manage virtual machines, and backing up and updating components of Red Hat Virtualization.
The duration of the course is five days (40 hours).
The cost of the course is $3990 (+all taxes) and it is inclusive of all course materials and mock tests.
Vinsys is a Red Hat accredited platform that follows a student-centric learning methodology. By engaging sessions, interactions, and other participative activities, Vinsys makes its learners not just passive recipients, bit active participants. Our faculty members are renowned and experienced enough to help you chart out a workable plan for you, irrespective of the course you are joining. Joining Vinsys will prove a unique experience, be it content, support, or even networking with peers.
It is a virtual environment which acts like a virtual computer with its own set of memory, storage and processing power. It can be set up physically or on the cloud and is used by businesses to operate systems virtually.
Red Hat virtualization is a platform that is used to automate, manage and modernize the virtual machines. It is built on Red Hat enterprise Linux server.
Red Hat provides the RHCSA certificate to the candidates that have successfully completed the examination related to the system administrator on Red Hat Linux environment.
The course comes prepares you for EX318 examination. You will become the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization after completing the exam.