Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Network administrators
- Window system administrators
- System administrators interested in honing their skills
- Linux administrators responsible for maintaining Linux systems, providing operational support, and writing and deploying scripts for task automation
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is recommended.
- A basic understanding of Linux computing concepts and significant field experiences. Experience with the bash shell, shell expansion, and job control (fg, bg jobs) is recommended.
- Experience in the navigation of the GNOME 3 interface, IPV4 networking addressing, and routing concepts.
- Experience with per-user, file permission and installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Our free assessment to check the suitability of your skills for this course.
- Understand and manage authentication, users, and groups
- Run containers
- Operate server management via Cockpit web management utility
- Gain a detailed understanding of Linux System Administration
- Manage the operation and performances of local and group users
- Provides ultimate solution in terms of daemons and boot process
- Configure OpenSSH services
About the examination
The performance-based EX200 exam tests your capabilities in the domain of system administration across different deployment scenarios. The exam tests those skills that are vital to system administration across all Red Hat products.
After passing EX200, you will become a Red Hat certified system administrator, which will also prove fundamental in achieving the highest certification- Red Hat Certified Architect.
Ex200 is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Access systems and get help
- Log in to local and remote Linux systems, and investigate problem resolution methods provided through Red Hat Insights and support
- Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell
- Create, manage, and delete local users and groups and administer local password policies
- Set Linux file system permissions on files and to interpret the security effects of different permission settings
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux
- Evaluate and control processes, set tuning parameters, and adjust process scheduling priorities on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories
- Create and manage storage devices, partitions, file systems, and swap spaces from the command line
- Control and monitor network services, system daemons, and the boot process using system
- Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers
- Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line, and configure advanced storage features
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future
- Access network-attached storage, using the NFS protocol
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server
The entire cost incurred for availing the course is $4893.00 (inclusive of all taxes and cost for course material and mock test)
The course lasts for 5 days consisting of 40 hours.
This is an integrated course that focuses on essential Red Hat Enterprise Linux Configuration, administration, and maintenance. It is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0.
Vinsys is one of the leading learner-centric platforms believing in providing value to money and time spent. Here, the focus is on providing a peer-to-peer support system, two-way communication, install-based payment gateway, and guidance from experts under a single roof.
LINUX system administration involves setting and managing new systems, and managing and handling network storage for the users. It also handles and manages the Linux File system by using base commands.
You can appear in the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Examination (EX200) after the completion of the entire course. It will prove helpful in attaining the highest Red Hat certification- Red Hat Certified Architect.
No, there is no such option for rescheduling and modification of the examination date.