Official SAP courseware
Official SAP courseware
99% exam success rate
In this course, you will learn about:
- Outlining advantages of the SAP "In-Memory" database foundation for SAP BW/4HANA in general.
- Introducing new user interfaces for working with SAP BW/4HANA: SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit and SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools.
- Outlining the SAP BW/4HANA conversion approaches and the related tools for a transformation project.
- Explaining the roles and features data models in SAP BW/4HANA and positioning them in the context of SAP´s reference architecture Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++).
- Explaining native SAP HANA modeling and how both, SAP HANA Calculation Views as well as SAP BW/4HANA objects can complement each other in so-called "mixed scenarios".
- Outlining Multi-Temperature data management concepts and its implementation in SAP BW/4HANA.
- Providing an overview of all source system interfaces and data provisioning methods for consuming data in SAP BW/4HANA.
- Introducing SAP Core Data Services and related use cases in the context of SAP BW/4HANA: Extraction from SAP S/4HANA including available SAP Content, Statistical Analysis of the Data Warehouse Infrastructure and SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics.
- Describing the impact SAP S/4HANA might have on your SAP BW strategy.
This course is intended for:
- Application Consultant with a sound experience in SAP BW (non-HANA)
- Project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW/4HANA
- Systems Architect
- Solution Architect
- Program/Project Manager
This course requires learners to have the below prerequisites:
- Several years of hands-on experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
- BW310 (SAP BW Enterprise Data Warehousing)
- BW330 (SAP BW Data Modeling and Implementation)
- HA100 (SAP HANA Introduction)
Online Live Interactive Training
- Virtual Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse
- SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit
- In-Place Conversion, Shell Conversion and Remote Conversion Approaches
- SAP HANA native Modeling of Calculation Views
- Differences of HANA Modeling in SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0
- Advanced DataStore objects
- Open Hub Destinations
- Open ODS Views
- Positioning of these Artifacts in the SAP Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++)
- Generation of external HANA Calculation Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Typical use cases for Mixed Scenarios
- Changes to Authorizations
- The SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-on
- SAP HANA Analysis Processes
- Enhancements to the Analytic Manager
- SAP HANA-optimized Transformations
- Changes to Process Chains
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Tiering Optimization
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning based on SAP Extractors, and BW InfoProviders
- Introducing Integration Options with Cloud Sources
- Overview of SAP Core Data Services
- SAP BW/4HANA Statistical Analysis
- SAP S/4HANA Extraction based on ABAP CDS Views
- CDS-based DataSources in SAP S/4HANA and related content in SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA on your SAP BW strategy
- SAP BW Workspaces
- Mixed Scenario based on SAP Predictive Analytics
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW/4HANA Tool Collection
- SAP BW/4HANA Transaction Codes
- SAP BW/4HANA Support Components
Ranjan Kumar Sahu
Senior SAP Consultant
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. Certification trainings at Vinsys is a highly productive experience with so many real case studies and enthusiastic discussions.
This course allows you learn how to migrate to an existing SAP BW architecture and leverage new data models provided by SAP BW/4HANA. As SAP is adopted by a large number of corporate industries, this certification adds up to your technical expertise and increases your job prospects.
Our pricing for SAP BW/4HANA (BW462) Training certification training program varies. You can contact our learning coordinator for more details.