24x7 learner assistance
VMware authorized training partner
This course is ideal for:
- Experienced network administrators and system administrators
- Network and security professionals who work with enterprise and data center networks
This course training course enables you learn to:
- Identify and troubleshoot the problems related to NSX-T Data Center environment by using the native tools available in the NSX-T Data Center
- Use VMware vRealize® Network Insight™ and VMware vRealize® Log Insight™
- Explain the communications between the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure components
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot the following problems related to the NSX-T Data Center:
- Data planes, control, management, infrastructure preparation
- Logical routing and logical switching
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX-T Data Center Distributed and Gateway firewalls
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to VPN and load balancer services
- Identify and troubleshoot various problems that could occur in the components and packet flows involved in the NSX-T Data Center datapath
Candidates applying for the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] course must have completed the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] course.
You must also have an understanding of:
- TCP/IP services and protocols
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere® environments and KVM-based environments
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2020) certification is recommended.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
- Explain and validate the native troubleshooting tools (dashboards, traceflow, port mirroring) for the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Configure syslog, IPFIX, and log collections for the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Integrate NSX-T Data Center with vRealize Log Insight and vRealize Network Insight
- Validate and review the APIs methods available to configure the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Describe the NSX Management cluster architecture, components, and communication channels
- Identify the workflows involved in configuring the NSX Management cluster
- Validate and troubleshoot the NSX Management cluster formation
- Describe the data plane architecture, components, and communication channels
- Explain and troubleshoot VMware ESXi™ transport node preparation issues
- Explain and troubleshoot KVM transport node preparation issues
- Explain and troubleshoot VMware NSX® Edge™ transport node preparation issues
- Understand the architecture of logical switching
- List the modules and processes involved in configuring logical switching
- Explain the importance of N-VDS and VDS in transport nodes
- Review the architecture and workflows involved in configuring
- Identify and troubleshoot common logical switching issues
- Review the architecture of logical routing and NSX Edge nodes
- Explain the workflows involved in the configuration of Tier-0 and Tier-1 gateways
- Explain the HA modes and logical router placements
- Identify and troubleshoot common logical routing issues
- Review the architecture of the Distributed Firewall
- Explain the workflows involved in configuring the Distributed Firewall
- Review the architecture of the Gateway Firewall
- Explain the workflows involved in configuring the Gateway Firewall
- Identify and troubleshoot common distributed firewall and Gateway Firewall issues
- Review load balancer architecture and components
- Identify and troubleshoot common load balancing issues
- Review of IPsec and L2 VPN architecture and components
- Identify and troubleshoot common IPsec and L2 VPN issues
- Verify and validate the path of the packet on the NSX-T datapath (East-West and North-South)
- Identify and perform packet captures at various points in the datapath
- Use nsxcli to retrieve configurations involved in the NSX-T datapath
This VMware training from Vinsys is in alignment with the latest industry technical standards and teaches everything related to troubleshooting the VMware environment. Moreover, the technically proficient trainers use a specific pathway that guides you to learn the in-depth functionalities of the troubleshooting tools with extensive hands-on training sessions.
This course teaches you troubleshooting the VMware NSX-T data center. This certification provides you an essential skillset required for working in the virtualization domain. This certification is certainly a level-up in your technical expertise.
The globe is entirely virtualized, so the VMware platform is deemed to grow eventually. A network that allows quick scaling-up without compromising on efficiency is every organization’s priority. So, in 2022 and beyond, this certification is bound to reap great benefits to your career.
The VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] course costs $4,625.
vSphere provides you scalability, application support, ease of use, and unmatched performance within your budget frameworks. The virtualization platform provides the lowest ownership cost while also supporting the biggest, scale-up, performance, and availability for any application.
ESXi 7.0 requires a RAM of at least 16 GB to run VMware on your system. Also, support for hardware virtualization (Intel VT-x or AMD RVI) must be enabled on x64 CPUs.
In case of any more questions about this course, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.