24x7 learner assistance
VMware authorized training partner
This course is ideal for:
- Experienced network administrators and system administrators
- Network and security professionals who work with enterprise and data center networks
This course training course enables you learn to:
- Identify and troubleshoot the problems related to NSX-T Data Center environment by using the native tools available in the NSX-T Data Center
- Use VMware vRealize® Network Insight™ and VMware vRealize® Log Insight™
- Explain the communications between the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure components
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot the following problems related to the NSX-T Data Center:
- Data planes, control, management, infrastructure preparation
- Logical routing and logical switching
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX-T Data Center Distributed and Gateway firewalls
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to VPN and load balancer services
- Identify and troubleshoot various problems that could occur in the components and packet flows involved in the NSX-T Data Center datapath
Candidates applying for the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] course must have completed the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] course.
You must also have an understanding of:
- TCP/IP services and protocols
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere® environments and KVM-based environments
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2020) certification is recommended.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
- Explain and validate the native troubleshooting tools (dashboards, traceflow, port mirroring) for the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Configure syslog, IPFIX, and log collections for the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Integrate NSX-T Data Center with vRealize Log Insight and vRealize Network Insight
- Validate and review the APIs methods available to configure the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Describe the NSX Management cluster architecture, components, and communication channels
- Identify the workflows involved in configuring the NSX Management cluster
- Validate and troubleshoot the NSX Management cluster formation
- Describe the data plane architecture, components, and communication channels
- Explain and troubleshoot VMware ESXi™ transport node preparation issues
- Explain and troubleshoot KVM transport node preparation issues
- Explain and troubleshoot VMware NSX® Edge™ transport node preparation issues
- Understand the architecture of logical switching
- List the modules and processes involved in configuring logical switching
- Explain the importance of N-VDS and VDS in transport nodes
- Review the architecture and workflows involved in configuring
- Identify and troubleshoot common logical switching issues
- Review the architecture of logical routing and NSX Edge nodes
- Explain the workflows involved in the configuration of Tier-0 and Tier-1 gateways
- Explain the HA modes and logical router placements
- Identify and troubleshoot common logical routing issues
- Review the architecture of the Distributed Firewall
- Explain the workflows involved in configuring the Distributed Firewall
- Review the architecture of the Gateway Firewall
- Explain the workflows involved in configuring the Gateway Firewall
- Identify and troubleshoot common distributed firewall and Gateway Firewall issues
- Review load balancer architecture and components
- Identify and troubleshoot common load balancing issues
- Review of IPsec and L2 VPN architecture and components
- Identify and troubleshoot common IPsec and L2 VPN issues
- Verify and validate the path of the packet on the NSX-T datapath (East-West and North-South)
- Identify and perform packet captures at various points in the datapath
- Use nsxcli to retrieve configurations involved in the NSX-T datapath
Why should I attend VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] course at Vinsys?
This VMware training from Vinsys is in alignment with the latest industry technical standards and teaches everything related to troubleshooting the VMware environment. Moreover, the technically proficient trainers use a specific pathway that guides you to learn the in-depth functionalities of the troubleshooting tools with extensive hands-on training sessions.
This course teaches you troubleshooting the VMware NSX-T data center. This certification provides you an essential skillset required for working in the virtualization domain. This certification is certainly a level-up in your technical expertise.
The globe is entirely virtualized, so the VMware platform is deemed to grow eventually. A network that allows quick scaling-up without compromising on efficiency is every organization’s priority. So, in 2022 and beyond, this certification is bound to reap great benefits to your career.
How much does the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] certification cost?
The VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] course costs $4,625.
vSphere provides you scalability, application support, ease of use, and unmatched performance within your budget frameworks. The virtualization platform provides the lowest ownership cost while also supporting the biggest, scale-up, performance, and availability for any application.
ESXi 7.0 requires a RAM of at least 16 GB to run VMware on your system. Also, support for hardware virtualization (Intel VT-x or AMD RVI) must be enabled on x64 CPUs.
In case of any more questions about this course, please write to us at email@example.com.