Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Candidates who wish to grab the knowledge of editing, designing, arranging documents, generating lists, positioning tables, and using a range of methods to enhance the clarity and presentation of a collection of papers are targeted for taking this course.
Candidates need a basic understanding of Using Microsoft Windows 10 to master the Word 2021: Level 1 course.
- Format text and paragraphs
- Handle and perform everyday tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application
- Design and format tables
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles
- Use Word features to identify and rectify problems with grammar, spelling, accessibility, and readability
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout
- Perform recurring operations efficiently using Format Painter, Find and Replace, and Styles.
About The Certification
You will get a course completion certificate of Word 2021: Level 1 that will be helpful to you in taking the Word 2021: Level 2 and 3 courses.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Approved Subject Matter Experts
- Microsoft-authorized Course
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Navigate in Microsoft Word
- Create and Save Word Documents
- Customize the Word Environment
- Edit Documents
- Preview and Print Documents
- Manage Your Workspace
- Align Text Using Tabs
- Apply Character Formatting
- Control Paragraph Layout
- Show Text in Numbered or Bulleted Lists
- Apply Borders and Shading
- Make Repetitive Edits
- Apply Repetitive Formatting
- Use Styles to Streamline Repetitive Formatting Tasks
- Format a List
- Sort a List
- Convert Text to a Table
- Insert a Table
- Format a Table
- Modify a Table
- Add Images to a Document
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Add a Watermark
- Apply a Page Border and Color
- Control Page Layout
- Add Headers and Footers
- Check Spelling, Grammar, and Readability
- Check Accessibility
- Use Research Tools
- Save a Document to Other Formats
With co-authoring, new stock images from the Office Premium Creative Content library, and new Draw tab enhancements like the Point Eraser, Lasso, and Ruler, Word 2021 for Windows offers you to produce engaging content.
This course acts as a prerequisite for the other two level courses. Also, as it is an introductory course, you need to know the basic features and functions to present your documents in a better way.
The Word 2021 version brings you the dark mode to lessen your eye strain and work in an efficient manner. It also improves your understanding with a new feature, Line Focus. Line by line, without interruption, you can work your way through a Word document. You can set the focus to display one, three, or five lines at once.
Vinsys has been an international organization in training and certifications since 1999. It offers promising trainers with more than a decade of experience to provide you with the world’s best training.
Vinsys strives to make your sessions as enjoyable as possible. Additionally, it enables commercial organizations to tailor their training schedules to the capabilities and budget of their workforce.
To help you classify your talents, Vinsys offers ISO training, IT governance, IT hardware, IT service management, project management, technical training, networking, cyber security, cloud and soft skills training.
If you are not happy, kindly let us know within 10 hours of the first training session. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with one of our sales representatives if you have any questions. Vinsys will return your payment in the same way.
However, you won't be eligible for a refund if you:
A. has completed 30% of the course;
B. has used any suggested tools or practice exams.