Guaranteed to run classes
MRCS OSCE Examination
This course is aimed at:
- Surgical technicians
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Other allied healthcare professionals
This course will guide you to:
- Equip aspiring surgeons over a broad range of surgical conditions apart from the area of surgery they hope to train in
- Achieve a surgeon’s full clinical and academic potential
- Prepare thoroughly for the MRCE OSCE examination
About The Examination
Both parts of the MRCS exam i.e., MRCS Part A & MRCS Part B are mandatory to prove that you possess the correct knowledge, skills and attributes to complete basic training and to progress to higher levels of specialist surgical training.
MRCS Part A:
Exam Type: Multiple choice
Exam Duration: 5 hours
Topics covered: Applied Basic Science & Principles of Surgery in General
MRCS Part B:
Exam Type: Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
No. of stations covered: 20
Duration: 10 minutes/station
Topics covered: The stations are broadly divided into two components – Applied Knowledge & Applied Skills.
MRCS OSCE Courses
Date :- 14-15 Jan 2023
Venue :- Pune, India
Fees :- Rs. 25000/- [Inclusive of all taxes] for 2 days program.
Course Material :- Pre-preparation course material will be issued after payment of the fees. On the day of program the next study material will be issued.
- Critical care
- Suture Skill
- Communication skill Stations
- Communication skill - Male catheterization
- History taking
- Consent hip replacement
- Knee replacements
- Information giving CVS exam + Ankle & ENT exam
- Management of angry patient.
- Clinical exams
- Thyroid Swelling
- Examination of Ulcer/Diabetic foot
- OGD + Biopsy
- Telephone conversation for ICU bed Julia green
- Examination swelling
- Examination of Inguinoscrotal swelling
- Examination of scrotal swelling
- Examination of Varicose vein
- Self-discharge PT
- Ordering theatre list
- Clinical examination & History
- Cranial Nerve examination
- Upper limb
- Lower Limbs
- Thyroid Status
The VinsysMed MRCS ORSE program provides surgical trainees with the correct skills, knowledge and attributes to complete basic training and to progress to higher levels of specialist surgical training.
Our training cost for VinsysMed MRCS OSCE Program is Rs. 25000/- [Inclusive of all taxes] for 2 days program.