Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
AutoCAD 2021 Level 1 Course Overview in Houston, TA
AutoCAD 2021 Essentials training in Houston develops your beginner-level understanding of AutoCAD, its user interface, and core aspects. It enables you or your team members to use the most important tools, produce or modify simple drawings, and then move to the advanced concepts.
The entry-level Autodesk course in Houston is designed for those using AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT with Microsoft Windows, and it is not meant for the AutoCAD for Mac.
- Learning AutoCAD workspace and the user interface.
- Using essential drawing/editing and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects.
- Utilizing reusable symbols.
- Preparing a layout.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- Individuals using AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT with Windows operating system.
- Those interested in creating basic 2D drawings in AutoCAD, and producing high-precision 3D modeling
- Working understanding of basic design/drafting procedures and terms.
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system.
- 3 Day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Starting with the software.
- Learning the user interface.
- Working with Commands.
- Cartesian Workspace.
- Opening existing drawing files.
- Viewing drawings.
- Saving the work.
- Drawing lines.
- Erasing objects.
- Drawing vertical/horizontal lines.
- Drawing rectangles/circles.
- Undoing/redoing actions.
- Creating simple drawings and shapes.
- Utilizing running Object Snaps and Snap Overrides.
- Polar tracking at angles.
- Object Snap tracking.
- Drawing with Snap and Grid (Optional).
- Selecting objects for editing.
- Moving objects.
- Rotating/scaling/mirroring objects.
- Editing with Grips.
- Learning electronics diagrams.
- Using Polar and Tracking.
- Surge Protector.
- Creating new drawings with templates.
- Defining layers.
- Layer states.
- Changing Objects' layers.
- Drawing arcs and polylines.
- Editing polylines.
- Drawing polygons and ellipses.
- Working with object properties.
- Measuring objects.
- Architectural, mechanical and civil projects.
- Trimming, extending, and stretching objects.
- Creating Fillets and Chamfers.
- Offsetting objects.
- Creating arrays of objects.
- Describing blocks.
- Working with, and inserting dynamic blocks.
- Inserting blocks through tool palettes and the DesignCenter.
- Mechanical projects: Plate, Gasket, and Rocker arm.
- Architectural project: Floor plan.
- Civil project: Parking lot.
- Working and creating in layouts.
- Creating layout viewports.
- Guidelines for layouts.
- Printing concepts and layouts.
- Printing and plotting settings.
- Mechanical and architectural projects.
- Adding text in a drawing.
- Modifying multiline text.
- Formatting multiline text.
- Adding notes with leaders to drawing.
- Creating and modifying tables.
- Editing hatches.
- Dimensioning concepts.
- Adding linear, radial, and angular dimensions.
- Editing dimensions.
- Mechanical project.
- Architectural project 1.
- Architectural project 2.
- Civil project.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable AutoCAD 2021 opportunities.
24 hours, spread across three days.
Please check our updated AutoCAD training calendar here.
Yes, up to 15%.
Yes, you receive a course completion certificate from Autodesk