Terms and Conditions
Vinsys reserves the right to reschedule/cancel an event, or change the location of an event.
- In case Vinsys cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate. Alternatively, the delegate can also choose a different session at no additional cost.
- If a delegate cancels a session, no refund will be made.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee Classroom and Live Online training: If any participant is not satisfied with their Classroom or Live Online training session, the participant needs to communicate to us within 10 hours from the start of the first session. He can communicate via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can share the feedback with the respective sales agent. We will refund the entire amount paid by the participant in the original mode of payment. This guarantee is considered void in any of the following cases. If the candidate has- Completed more than 30% of the course Downloaded any of the accredited materials Attempted one or more mock exams
- No refunds will be made on examination services' registration fees.
- Soft copies will be provided for certificates received from third party and accreditation If a delegate requires a print copy, an additional amount towards shipping, handling and related charges will be charged on actuals.
- All prices, products and offers of Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. website are subject to change without notice. While we ensure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
- We declare that your data is safe, and we respect your data inclinations with concern to an acknowledgement of direct marketing e.g. telephone calls, emails, postal communications, and mobile messaging. We are committed to control & protect your personal data in accordance with current legislation and best practices. Our constant aim is to be secure, responsible and relevant when using your data.
- Your personal information will not be publicized to public organizations and establishments except if mandatory by law or other regulation. Before we release data on this base, we will make sure that the information is being conveyed to a genuine and well-accredited investigation.
Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website https://www.vinsys.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd." is referred to as the "Company", "Vinsys" "us," or "we."
The Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. web site (the 'Site'), the instructor-led classroom training and/or online/e-learning courses sold on the Site and the content (the 'Courses') are operated and maintained, as applicable, by Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. ('Vinsys', 'we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Courses and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products'.
You will be required to use login credentials for some sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
Website usage guidelines Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others; Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information. Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers. Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
The content All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any damages caused to a user's desktop/laptop/mobile/tablet/PDA by following external links from our web site.
Hyperlinks You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. website.
Do not link to pages which support racism or pornography. Copyright and Intellectual Property We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd\. and its affiliates or other third party licensors, where applicable. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd\. therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
You are not allowed to use any digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner Claims of Intellectual Property Violations If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP. A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.'s website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website. Your contact address, telephone number, and email address. You can reach Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. to notify your claims of copyright by email - email@example.com.
Transaction Terms To make a transaction on Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.'s website, you are bound to pay for that transaction. Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs (if any), special offers, and discounts. There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH https://www.vinsys.com
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. unless agreed to by Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. in writing.
Fees displayed on the website are exlusive of service tax. Additional service tax component will be added to the total training fees.
Candidates will eligible to appear for the exam once they completely pay the exam fees. The certificate will be provided to the participants once they pass the exam and achieve a score required to pass the exam. The certificate will be issued by the certification body in a time frame specified by them.
Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
For any escalations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will get in touch with you.