Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Professionals interested in creative freedom, productivity benefits, and precision required to produce excellent 3D modeling.
- Job Roles: Engineers, Architects, Designers & Auditors.
- Should have completed the Autodesk AutoCAD Level 1: Essentials and Level 2: Intermediate courses, or have the equivalent experience.
- Learning the advanced text objects.
- Working with tables.
- Defining dynamic blocks/attributes.
- Outputting/publishing files for review.
- Collaboration/automation tools.
- Creating/publishing, and customizing sheet sets.
- Managing layers.
- CAD management/system setup.
- Enhancing productivity through customization of the AutoCAD interface.
- Utilizing macros and custom routines.
- 3 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Annotation scale overview.
- Using fields.
- Controlling the draw order
- Working with linked tables
- Creating table styles
- Working with dynamic blocks
- Creating dynamic block definitions
- Dynamic block authoring tools
- Additional visibility options
- Inserting blocks with attributes
- Editing attribute values
- Defining attributes
- Redefining blocks with attributes
- Extracting attributes
- Output for electronic review
- Autodesk design review
- Publishing drawing sets
- Connecting to the cloud
- Sharing drawings in the cloud
- Rendering in the cloud
- Attaching Navisworks files
- Overview of sheet sets
- Creating sheet sets
- Creating sheets in sheet sets
- Adding views to sheets
- Importing layouts to sheet sets
- Transmitting and archiving sheet sets
- Publishing sheet sets
- Customizing sheet sets
- Custom blocks for sheet sets
Working in the layer properties manager
Creating layer filters
Setting layer states
- Learning concepts
- Configuring standards
- Checking standards
- Layer translator
- Options dialog box
- System variables
- Dynamic input settings
- Drawing utilities
- Managing plotters
- Plot styles
- The need for customization
- Creating a custom workspace
- Using the customized user interface dialog box
- Customizing the ribbon and quick access toolbar
- Customizing menus
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Custom commands and macros
- Running scripts
- Action recorder
- Editing action macros
- Loading custom routines
The AutoCAD 2021 Level 2 takes you one step ahead after completing the Level 1 Essentials course. It addresses advanced features and techniques. The Level 3 training, while covering advanced tools, also allows you to learn new elements of the AutoCAD software.
Anyone with general computer skills and English language comprehension ability who satisfies the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can go for this course. However, the most applicable roles may include engineers, architects, and designers.
Yes, it prepares them to qualify for entry-level AutoCAD drafting opportunities.
The comprehensive training lasts for 24 hours, spread across 3 days.