Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learning the advanced model appearance options.
- 2D/3D sketching techniques.
- Multi-body part modeling.
- Advanced geometry creation tools, including work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils.
- Analysis tools.
- Generative shape design utilizing Shape Generator.
- Creating/Editing basic surfaces.
- Model states.
- Importing data from other CAD systems and making edits.
- Working with AutoCAD DWG files.
- Analysis tools.
- Emboss/Decal features.
- Advanced drawing tools covering iPart tables, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols.
- Surface Repair Environment.
- Mechanical Engineers/Designers, Modelers, and 3D CAD professionals.
- Comprehensive understanding of Inventor basics as covered in the Autodesk Inventor: Introduction to Solid Modeling course.
- The ability to create/edit parts, use work features, and create/annotate drawing views.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Recommended Preparation Training: Autodesk Inventor 2022: Introduction to Solid Modeling or Autodesk Inventor 2021: Introduction to Solid Modeling.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-approved Subject-matter Experts
- Authorized Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
Per Teams’ Requirements
- ROI-optimization + Group Discounts
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Visual Display Options.
- 3D Sketch Creation Tools.
- Bending/Unwrapping a Part.
- Multi-Body Part Modeling
- Grounded Work Points.
- User Coordinate Systems.
- Area Lofts.
- Advanced Sweeps.
- Shape Generator.
- Surfacing Introduction
- Introduction to Surfaces.
- Basic/Patch/Ruled/Stitch Surfaces.
- Sculpting with Surfaces.
- Thickening Solids and Offsetting Surfaces.
- Surfaces in Drawing Views.
- Extend/Trim Surfaces.
- Replace Face with a Surface.
- Delete/Copy Surfaces.
- Opening Parts using Model States.
- Using Model States in Drawings.
- Creating/Inserting iFeatures.
- iFeatures vs. Copy iFeatures.
- Table-Driven iFeatures.
- Editing iFeatures.
- iPart Creation/Placement.
- Editing an iPart Factory.
- Creating iFeatures from a Table-Driven iPart.
- Tables for Factory Members.
- Creating/Editing Freeform Geometry.
- Importing CAD Data.
- Exporting Geometry.
- Editing the Base Solid.
- Direct Edit.
- Attaching Point Cloud Data.
- Opening AutoCAD Files.
- DWG File Underlays.
- Analysis Types/Procedures.
Quickly modeling, simulating, and communicating design ideas.
By allowing you to create customizable configurations of designs and automate common tasks.
It can be defined as a collection of geometrically/dimensionally related features representing a physical object.
Yes, it is necessary for ensuring compatibility.
Vinsys is a widely acknowledged and admired Corporate/Individual training provider, an Autodesk-authorized training center with Autodesk certified trainers (ACTs) and seasoned industry experts sharing the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Inventor online training, skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most thorough upskilling experience, a must for maximizing Autodesk Inventor benefits.
Yes, an Autodesk course completion certificate.
What are the Charges for Enrolling in the Autodesk Inventor 2022 Advanced Part Modeling course at Vinsys?
Please refer to our up-to-date Autodesk Inventor calendar here.