Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learning the advanced model appearance options.
- 2D/3D sketching techniques.
- Multi-body part modeling.
- Advanced geometry creation tools, including work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils.
- Analysis tools.
- Generative shape design utilizing Shape Generator.
- Creating/Editing basic surfaces.
- Model states.
- Importing data from other CAD systems and making edits.
- Working with AutoCAD DWG files.
- Analysis tools.
- Emboss/Decal features.
- Advanced drawing tools covering iPart tables, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols.
- Surface Repair Environment.
- Mechanical Engineers/Designers, Modelers, and 3D CAD professionals.
- Comprehensive understanding of Inventor basics as covered in the Autodesk Inventor: Introduction to Solid Modeling course.
- The ability to create/edit parts, use work features, and create/annotate drawing views.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Recommended Preparation Training: Autodesk Inventor 2022: Introduction to Solid Modeling or Autodesk Inventor 2021: Introduction to Solid Modeling.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Autodesk-approved Subject-matter Experts
- Authorized Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- Visual Display Options.
- 3D Sketch Creation Tools.
- Bending/Unwrapping a Part.
- Multi-Body Part Modeling
- Grounded Work Points.
- User Coordinate Systems.
- Area Lofts.
- Advanced Sweeps.
- Shape Generator.
- Surfacing Introduction
- Introduction to Surfaces.
- Basic/Patch/Ruled/Stitch Surfaces.
- Sculpting with Surfaces.
- Thickening Solids and Offsetting Surfaces.
- Surfaces in Drawing Views.
- Extend/Trim Surfaces.
- Replace Face with a Surface.
- Delete/Copy Surfaces.
- Opening Parts using Model States.
- Using Model States in Drawings.
- Creating/Inserting iFeatures.
- iFeatures vs. Copy iFeatures.
- Table-Driven iFeatures.
- Editing iFeatures.
- iPart Creation/Placement.
- Editing an iPart Factory.
- Creating iFeatures from a Table-Driven iPart.
- Tables for Factory Members.
- Creating/Editing Freeform Geometry.
- Importing CAD Data.
- Exporting Geometry.
- Editing the Base Solid.
- Direct Edit.
- Attaching Point Cloud Data.
- Opening AutoCAD Files.
- DWG File Underlays.
- Analysis Types/Procedures.
Quickly modeling, simulating, and communicating design ideas.
By allowing you to create customizable configurations of designs and automate common tasks.
It can be defined as a collection of geometrically/dimensionally related features representing a physical object.
Yes, it is necessary for ensuring compatibility.
Vinsys is a widely acknowledged and admired Corporate/Individual training provider, an Autodesk-authorized training center with Autodesk certified trainers (ACTs) and seasoned industry experts sharing the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led Inventor online training, skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most thorough upskilling experience, a must for maximizing Autodesk Inventor benefits.
Yes, an Autodesk course completion certificate.
Please refer to our up-to-date Autodesk Inventor calendar here.