Highly Experienced Trainers
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Post Training Assistance
Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
- IT Practitioners, Security Architects, Senior Security Engineers, and Technical Leaders.
- Professionals who wish to earn the CASP+ certification.
- Recommended: At least 10 years of general hands-on IT experience, including a minimum of 5 years of broad hands-on security experience.
About the Exam - CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 Certification Exam
- Skills Tested: Architecting, Engineering, Integrating, and Implementing Secure Solutions across Complex Environments.
- Certification Awarded: The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner.
- Exam Format: Performance-based and Multiple-choice 90 Questions.
- Duration: 165 Minutes.
- Cost: $480 (Region-specific).
- Architecting, engineering, integrating, and implementing secure solutions across complex environments for supporting resilient enterprises.
- Using monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation for proactively supporting ongoing security operations in enterprise environments.
- Applying security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint, and mobile infrastructure.
- Considering cryptographic technologies.
- Exploring the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise.
- 5 days instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Analyzing security requirements in hybrid networks.
- Working toward an enterprise-wide and zero-trust security architecture.
- Utilizing advanced secure cloud and virtualization solutions.
- Emphasizing newer techniques.
- Addressing advanced threat/vulnerability management and risk mitigation.
- Learning incident response tactics and digital forensics analysis.
- Focusing on advanced cybersecurity configurations.
- Endpoint security controls, enterprise mobility, and cloud/hybrid environments.
- Enterprise-wide PKI and cryptographic solutions.
- Supporting advanced techniques.
- Proving an organization’s overall cybersecurity resiliency metric.
- Compliance with regulations like CMMC, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
How's CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Credential Different from Other Security Certifications?
CASP+ is the only hands-on and performance-based accreditation especially meant for advanced practitioners (at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity), not managers. It goes beyond merely identifying the cybersecurity policies/frameworks to be implemented, and helps professionals figure out the implementation of solutions within these policies or frameworks.
No, the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner covers both security architecture and engineering aspects.
Exxon, TARGET, GENERAL DYNAMICS, RICOH, JOHNS HOPKINS, and many more.
It reflects the confidence and trust in the output of CompTIA's CASP+ program.
Fast-expanding information security threats, lack of adequate training for senior IT security staff, and insufficient abilities for effectively leading/managing the overall cybersecurity resiliency. These were the primary reasons that led to a revised CASP+ exam to certify advanced skills for designing, implementing, and managing cybersecurity solutions on complex enterprise networks.
No, only one exam: CAS-004, launched in Oct'21.
A: Technical knowledge/skills to:
- Architect/Engineer/Integrate/Implement secure solutions across complex environments.
- Support resilient enterprises.
- Analyse the effects of governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
Yes, a 165-minutes-long CompTIA CASP+ exam with a maximum of 90 multiple-choice performance-based questions and pass/fail options.
The CASP+ accreditation lasts 3 years from the exam date, and you may extend it in 3-year intervals via CompTIA's Continuing Education Program activities/training. The qualification is automatically renewed on collecting and uploading 75 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to your certification account.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired for its quality CompTIA certification preparation courses. Their unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, CASP+ study guides, practice tests, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable cybersecurity opportunities.