Highly Experienced Trainers
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Post Training Assistance
Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Course Overview
CompTIA CASP+ certification training covers advanced security administration techniques and tools necessary for researching, assessing, investigating, or examining potential security threats in your organization.
The CompTIA CASP+ course prepares you or your employees for the CAS-003 exam** to secure the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification.
**Note: A new CASP+ exam, CAS-004, will be introduced in October'21. Aspirants will be able to pass any one of the two exams for securing the CASP+ credential until February'22, when the CAS-003 will retire.
- IT professionals willing to remain immersed in technology, and not necessarily strictly manage it.
- Individuals interested in taking their cybersecurity experiences to the next level.
- Job Roles: Security Architects, Technical Lead Analysts, Application Security Engineers, and Security Engineers.
- Those who wish to achieve the CASP+ certification.
- Basic understanding of information security, Identity and Access Management, Cryptographic and Computer Networking concepts, common implementations, and security technologies.
- At least ten years of IT administration experience, including five years of handling technical security.
About the Exam - CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 Certification Exam
- Verifies your or your teams' technical skills/knowledge for conceptualizing, engineering, integrating, and implementing secure solutions across complex environments for supporting resilient enterprises.
- Available in English and Japanese.
- Up to 90 questions.
- Only Pass/Fail options.
- Duration: 165 minutes.
- Price: $466. (Country-specific).
- Supporting IT governance and focusing on managing risks.
- Leveraging collaboration tools and technologies for supporting enterprise security.
- Utilizing research/analysis for securing the enterprise.
- Integrating advanced authentication/authorization techniques.
- Implementing cryptographic techniques, security controls for hosts, and mobile devices.
- Implementing network security, security in the systems, and software development lifecycle.
- Integrating hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in secure enterprise architectures.
- Conducting security assessments.
- Responding to, and recovering from security incidents.
- 5 days instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Learning cryptographic techniques.
- Advanced PKI concepts.
- Understanding Entropy.
- Confusion and diffusion.
- The chain of trust.
- Examining storage types/protocols.
- Securing storage management.
- Designing secure networks.
- Employing virtual networking.
- Learning the trusted OS, end-point, and host hardening.
- Vulnerabilities in host co-mingling.
- Web app security.
- App security concerns.
- Mitigating client-side/server-side processing.
- Learning to analyze risk scenarios.
- Identify the impact of de-parameterizations.
- Assessing CIA aggregate scores.
- Determining risk.
- Development of policies for supporting business objectives.
- Safeguarding the Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Construct data inventories with e-discovery.
- Minimize the severity of data breaches.
- Requesting Information (RFI).
- Requesting Quote (RFQ).
- Requesting Proposal (RFP).
- Utilize unified collaboration tools.
- Mobile devices.
- Apply over-the-air technologies.
- Select security controls.
- Develop requirements traceability matrices.
- Secure data, following existing standards.
- Apply technical deployment models.
- Integrate storage/applications.
- Implement certificate-based and SSO authentications.
- Apply federation solutions.
The CASP+ is ISO-17024-standards-compliant and US-DoD-approved. It is the only performance-based and hands-on certification specifically for practitioners of advanced cybersecurity skills, who implement solutions within security policies or frameworks.
40 hours, spread across 5 days.
CompTIA's CE (Continuing Education) program enables you to extend your CASP+ credential in three-year intervals, utilizing activities/training relating to the certification content, and collecting at least 75 Continuing Education Units.