Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
- Security Analysts, Threat Intelligence Analysts, Security Engineers, Application Security Analysts, Incident Response Handlers, Compliance Analysts, and Threat Hunters.
- Those looking to complete the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) credential.
- Learning to leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques.
- Analyzing/interpreting data.
- Identifying/addressing vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting preventative measures.
- Effectively responding to/recovering from incidents.
About the Certification - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Certification
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) validates your skills for leveraging intelligence and threat detection techniques, analyzing and interpreting data, identifying and addressing vulnerabilities, suggesting preventive measures, and effectively responding to and recovering from incidents. The CS0-002 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Knowledge of basic network terminology/functions, TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to identify network attack strategies/defenses.
- Understanding of cryptographic standards/products and their uses.
- Know-how of various standards/products utilized for enforcing security on web/communications technologies.
- At least four years of hands-on information security experience is helpful.
- CompTIA Network+, Security+ certifications, or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Utilizing and applying proactive threat intelligence.
- Supporting organizational security.
- Performing vulnerability management activities.
- Analyzing data as part of continuous security monitoring activities.
- Implementing configuration changes to existing controls for improving security.
- Applying security solutions for infrastructure management.
- Explaining software/hardware assurance best practices.
- Applying the appropriate incident response procedure.
- Analyzing potential indicators of compromise.
- Utilizing foundational digital forensics techniques.
- Applying security concepts supporting organizational risk mitigation.
- Understanding the relevance of frameworks, policies, procedures, and controls.
By all means, yes! Cybersecurity remains amongst the top challenges and priorities for all industries. As cyberattacks become more sophisticated, conventional techniques are no longer as impactful as they used to be. An analytics-based approach to IT security is the need of the hour. That's where the CySA+ proves its immense value-addition.
First released in 2017 and last-revised in 2020, CySA+ is still the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst credential that carries both hands-on performance-based and multiple-choice questions. In addition to the coveted USDOD approval, the highly credible certification is also compliant with government regulations under the FISMA.
Please note that the CS0-001 exam is an older version, and it is no more available. One must pass only the CS0-002 exam.
The changes have accommodated fast-paced industry developments and the necessity for security analysts to pay attention to software security while being more proactive with defense/threat intelligence.
The 165-minutes examination consists of up to 85 questions with a passing score of 750 on a scale of 100-900.
Up to $370, varying from one country to another.
Yes, via the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program's activities and training that facilitate an extension in three-year intervals, ensuring a constant validation of professional expertise. Collecting a minimum of 60 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in three years, and uploading them to the certification account results in an automatic renewal of your CompTIA CySA+ credential.
Vinsys educates you practically. With a determined vision, excellent trainers, up-to-date courseware, and a well-structured training plan, Vinsys assures guaranteed results. We focus more on delivering skills rather than only knowledge as we believe knowledge must be applied skillfully in order to achieve excellence.
Vinsys delivers value to its students and conducts sufficient mock tests to assure complete exam preparation. We aim at certifying every professional undertaking our training course.
- More than 600,000 minds trained globally on various professional certifications
- Professional, industry-expert trainers with more than 15 years of experience
- Flexible training schedules
- 98% success rate in certification exams
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Practical learning