Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- Early-stage professionals interested in IT systems and server administration.
- Job Roles: Linux Administrator, Network Administrator, Technical Support Specialist, Web Administrator, and Systems Administrator.
- Those interested in completing the CompTIA Linux+ certification.
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system.
- At least 12 months of Linux administration experience is helpful.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications are recommended.
About the Exam - XK0-004
CompTIA Linux+ verifies your hands-on experience and skills for configuring, monitoring or supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The XK0-004 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Learning to install Linux
- Managing user/group accounts
- Working with Linux permissions/ownership
- Managing kernel, system, and network services
- Working with the Bash shell/shell scripts
- Troubleshooting and securing the Linux operating system
- 5 days instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Identifying the Linux design philosophy
- Entering shell commands
- Getting help with Linux
- Assuming superuser privileges
- Creating/Modifying/Deleting users or groups
- Querying users/groups. `
- Configuring account profiles
- Modifying file and directory permissions or ownership
- Configuring special permissions and attributes
- Troubleshooting permission issues
- Creating partitions
- Managing logical volumes
- Mounting/Managing file systems
- Navigating the Linux directory structure
- Troubleshooting storage issues
- Creating/Editing text files
- Searching for files
- Performing operations on files/directories
- Processing text files
- Manipulating file output
- Exploring the Linux Kernel
- Installing/Configuring/Monitoring Kernel modules
- Configuring Linux boot components
- Configuring GRUB 2
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of industry experience. Our instructor-led online courses, subject matter expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling journey, a must for capitalizing on valuable Linux opportunities.
It may be referred to as an entry-level-intermediate course that sets your foundations for other advanced credentials.
It is the only job-oriented Linux credential covering the most recent and in-demand foundational skills sought-after by hiring managers.
40 hours, spread across 5 days.
The revised CompTIA Linux+ certification now requires only one XK0-004 exam to be cleared.
It pays more attention to security, kernel modules, storage and virtualization, enterprise-level device management, git and automation, networking/firewalls, server-side and command line, server coverage, troubleshooting, and SELinux.
The 90-minutes long exam carries a maximum of 90 questions with a passing score of 720.
Yes, via the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program's activities and training that facilitate an extension in three-year intervals, ensuring a constant validation of professional expertise.
Collecting a minimum of 50 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in three years, and uploading them to the certification account results in an automatic renewal of your CompTIA Linux+ certification.