Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
CompTIA Linux+ Training Course Overview
Vinsys' beginner-level Linux+ training covers all the latest foundational skills and everyday tasks in major distributions of Linux. In addition, it explains the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing/configuring workstations, and networking.
The in-depth course focuses on hardware and system configuration, Linux troubleshooting and diagnostics, system operation and maintenance, automation and scripting, and security.
CompTIA Linux Plus training also prepares you for the XK0-004 exam, needed for securing the CompTIA Linux+ credential.
- Early-stage professionals interested in IT systems and server administration.
- Job Roles: Linux Administrator, Network Administrator, Technical Support Specialist, Web Administrator, and Systems Administrator.
- Those interested in completing the CompTIA Linux+ certification.
- Basic understanding of the Linux operating system.
- At least 12 months of Linux administration experience is helpful.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications are recommended.
About the Exam - XK0-004
CompTIA Linux+ verifies your hands-on experience and skills for configuring, monitoring or supporting servers running the Linux operating system. The XK0-004 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Learning to install Linux
- Managing user/group accounts
- Working with Linux permissions/ownership
- Managing kernel, system, and network services
- Working with the Bash shell/shell scripts
- Troubleshooting and securing the Linux operating system
- 5 days instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Identifying the Linux design philosophy
- Entering shell commands
- Getting help with Linux
- Assuming superuser privileges
- Creating/Modifying/Deleting users or groups
- Querying users/groups. `
- Configuring account profiles
- Modifying file and directory permissions or ownership
- Configuring special permissions and attributes
- Troubleshooting permission issues
- Creating partitions
- Managing logical volumes
- Mounting/Managing file systems
- Navigating the Linux directory structure
- Troubleshooting storage issues
- Creating/Editing text files
- Searching for files
- Performing operations on files/directories
- Processing text files
- Manipulating file output
- Exploring the Linux Kernel
- Installing/Configuring/Monitoring Kernel modules
- Configuring Linux boot components
- Configuring GRUB 2
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with 25+ years of industry experience. Our instructor-led online courses, subject matter expertise, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling journey, a must for capitalizing on valuable Linux opportunities.
It may be referred to as an entry-level-intermediate course that sets your foundations for other advanced credentials.
It is the only job-oriented Linux credential covering the most recent and in-demand foundational skills sought-after by hiring managers.
40 hours, spread across 5 days.
The revised CompTIA Linux+ certification now requires only one XK0-004 exam to be cleared.
It pays more attention to security, kernel modules, storage and virtualization, enterprise-level device management, git and automation, networking/firewalls, server-side and command line, server coverage, troubleshooting, and SELinux.
The 90-minutes long exam carries a maximum of 90 questions with a passing score of 720.
Yes, via the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program's activities and training that facilitate an extension in three-year intervals, ensuring a constant validation of professional expertise.
Collecting a minimum of 50 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in three years, and uploading them to the certification account results in an automatic renewal of your CompTIA Linux+ certification.