Vinsys is a PeopleCert ATO and an AXELOS Certified Training Partner
Best Practices Imparted by the Experienced, Certified Trainers
Success Ratio of Gaining the Credential in 1st Attempt – 99%
Intensive Exam Preparation, Practice Tests, Q & A Sessions & more.
ITIL Certification Course
ITIL 4 is a blend of all the previous ITIL versions and the latest technology to provide the best possible ITSM support to the IT service provider organizations. There are some new concept additions to this version, however, the objective of learning them remains the same – utmost customer satisfaction through value creation is what ITIL 4 is all about. Guidelines which you will grasp from this ITIL training will help you keep a practical and flexible approach while creating products or services for your customers. Service Value System in ITIL 4 lets you progress with customer feedback, guides you in optimizing and automating the processes and sheds light on 4 dimensions of service management. It gives out the most innovative techniques that are very convenient to utilize along with other frameworks like DevOps, Agile and Lean.
Note: Vinsys provides ITIL certification training in combination with ITIL exam.
ITIL Foundation Certification is a basic requirement for any IT Professional to learn and grow further in the field of IT Service Management, ITIL 4 Foundation Certification is the best suited for:
• IT Managers/ IT Support Managers
• Quality Analysts
• Service Delivery Managers/ Associates
• Application Managers
• IT Developers/ IT Development Managers
• Database Administrators
• IT Audit Managers
• IT Architects
• IT Executives
• Business Operation Managers
• IT Consultants
• ITSM Trainers and Facilitators
There is no eligibility criterion to appear for ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Training and Exam. Any individual, IT Professional, non-IT Professional or an ITSM aspirant may attend the training and take the exam. The course is beneficial for everyone.
About The Examination
It is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient ‘Remember/Recall’ (Bloom’s Level-1) and ‘Understanding’ (Bloom’s Level-2) of the ITIL® 4 service management framework, as described in the syllabus below. The ITIL® 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL® 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the candidate’s ability to ‘Apply’ (Bloom’s Level-3) their understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL® framework in context.
It is recommended that students should complete at least one ITIL 4® Foundation Mock Exam.
- Multiple choices, 40 questions. The questions are selected from the full ITIL 4® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination question bank.
- Maximum 60 minutes for all candidates in their respective language
- Candidates who are completing an exam in a language that is not their mother tongue and where the language of the exam is not their primary business language, have a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the exam and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
- Prerequisite: Accredited ITIL® Foundation Training is strongly recommended but is not a prerequisite
- Supervised: Yes
- Open Book: No
- Pass Score: 26/40 or 65%
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper-based format
- 1 day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- The evolution from ITIL® v3 to ITIL® 4
- Purpose of ITIL® 4
- Certification Scheme
- Service & Service Offerings
- Service Management
- Value & Value Co-creation
- Service Provider & Service Consumer Organizations
- Other Stakeholders
- Service Relationships & Service Relationship Model
- Service Provision & Service Consumption
- Value: Outcome, Cost & Risk
- Value: Utility & Warranty
- Dimension 1: Organizations & People
- Dimension 2: Information & Technology
- Dimension 3: Partners & Suppliers
- Dimension 4: Value Streams & Processes
- External Factors
- Inputs & Outcome of the SVS
- Components of the SVS
- Focus on Value
- Start Where you are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate & Promote Visibility
- Think & Work Holistically
- Keep it Simple & Practical
- Optimize & Automate
- Activity: Plan
- Activity: Improve
- Activity: Engage
- Activity: Design & Transition
- Activity: Obtain/Build
- Activity: Deliver & Support
- Value Chain interaction with Value Streams & Practices
General Management, Service Management & Technical Management Practices
- Information Security Management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- IT asset management
- Service configuration management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Monitoring and event management
- Continual improvement
- Service level management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change control
- Service request management
- Service desk
This course provides comprehensive training for anyone involved in the provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
The training duration is 1-2 days.
Yes, at the end of the class, we will execute the PeopleCert exams. After passing the exam you will receive a soft copy of the certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
All open house sessions are conducted on weekends only. For in-house sessions, it can be as per the customer's requested schedule. In Covid 19 pandemic all batches are online.
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course material and practice questions for exam preparation
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience.
- We are an Accredited Training Organization
- Experiential Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- Accredited course material
- Quality Courseware
- Post training support