Peoplecert Accredited Organization
99.3% Exam Pass Rate
Exam Fee Included
ITIL Foundation Certification is suitable for professionals who wish to gain an understanding of the ITIL framework and how it enables businesses to improve the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification can also be opted by those who already work in an ITIL-enabled environment and need recognition of their skills to contribute majorly to the overall development of the organization.
The ITIL framework is a great learning for all those who wish to be or are already a part of the IT environment. The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is best suited for:
- IT Professionals/ IT Developers/ IT Managers
- Application Managers
- Quality Analysts
- IT Architects/ IT Executives
- Audit Managers
- Database Administrators
- Business Operation Managers
- ITSM Executives and Trainers
Candidates do not need to fulfil any criteria to apply for the ITIL 4 Foundation Course. Any individual aspiring to gain knowledge of the ITSM best practices can take up this course. It offers great benefits both the IT professionals as well as the non-IT professionals.
This ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course aims at training candidates on how to:
- Create a reliable, functional and stable service development environment
- Understand customers to tailor your services according to their specific requirements to establish strong, long-term relationships
- Predict, manage and minimize risks effectively without compromising on the existing service deliveries
- Enhance productivity cost-effectively
- Align the ITSM framework with core business objectives to achieve the targeted goals
- Adapt to the rapid technological shifts and comply with the industry standards
- Raise your ability to cope up with the IT challenges and perform outstandingly
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
1 days Instructor led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 learner assistance and support
- Why ITIL® is successful?
- Concept of best practices in the public domain
- Concept of a service
- Concept of internal and external customers
- Concept of internal and external services
- Concept of service management
- Concept of IT service management
- Concept of stakeholders in service management
- What are processes and functions?
- The process model and the characteristics of processes
- The structure of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- The purpose, objectives and scope of service Lifecycle. (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement)
- Value to the business by each stage of Service lifecycle. (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement) Generic concepts and definitions:
- Defining and explain following key concepts
- Utility and Warranty
- Assets, resources and capabilities
- Service portfolio
- Service catalogue and Different view of Service Catalogue
- Business case
- Risk management
- Service provider
- Service level agreement
- Operational level agreement
- Underpinning contract
- Service design package
- Service knowledge management system
- Configuration item
- Configuration management system
- Definitive media library (DML)
- Change and its types
- Service strategy: Value creation through services
- Service design: Understand the importance of four P’s for service management, Understand the five major aspects of service design
- Continual service improvement: the continual service improvement approach, Understand the role of measurement for continual service improvement and discuss key concepts ( Relationship between CSF’s and KPI’s, Baselines, Type of Metrics Processes
- The purpose of this module is to help the participant understand how the service management processes contribute to the ITIL® service lifecycle, to explain the purpose, objectives, scope, basic concepts
- Service Strategy (Service portfolio management, Financial management for IT services, Business relationship management)
- Service Design (Service level management, Service catalogue management, Availability management, ISM, Supplier management, Capacity management, IT service continuity management, Design coordination)
- Service Transition (Change management, Release and deployment management, Knowledge management, Service asset and configuration management, Transition planning and support)
- Service Operation (Incident management, Problem management, Event management, Request fulfilment, Access management)
- Continual Service Improvement (The seven-step improvement process) Functions
- Role, objectives and organizational structures
- The technical management function, application management function, IT operations management function, service desk function
- RACI Model
- Process Owner
- Process Manager
- Process Practitioner
- Service Owner
- How service automation assists with expediting service management processes
Area Of Expertise: ITIL® Expert, CobiT® 5 Implementation Certified, CobiT® 5 Assessor Certified, Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager, ITIL 4 Foundation Certified, Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor, PRINCE 2® Practitioner, Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager, SIAM™ Foundation, VeriSM™ Foundation
ITIL 4 is a refined version of the earlier ITIL V3 model as the latter is a more flexible, scalable and practical approach towards setting up the ITSM methodologies in today’s highly demanding and rigorous IT infrastructure requirements. The major difference between the two versions of ITIL is that ITIL 4 model considers customers as an essential part of the ITSM process that contributes to its adaptive functioning and wide acceptance globally.
ITIL 4 is an authentication of one’s knowledge about the IT environments and processes. It certifies the skillset required to professionally establish IT infrastructure and the ability to apply structural as well as functional changes in the IT culture of an organization.
With this professional certification, candidates acquire a systematic knowledge of ITSM best practices and set of procedures that in turn benefits their personal as well as professional career path. ITIL 4 certified professionals in Chennai are highly in demand these days with the increasing awareness among companies about the effectiveness of structured ITSM processes.
Yes, the ITIL 4 Foundation Course is designed for those who wish to make their career in the field of ITSM and therefore should be taken up preferably by ITSM professionals although others also may apply for the course to gain knowledge and start working in the ITSM.
Yes, we do, Vinsys offers a course completion certificate after successfully clearing the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
We charge the candidates for our training sessions and also provide accredited course material, complete exam preparation guidance and mock test papers.
ITIL 4 training at Vinsys is highly regarded with hi-tech training sanitized facilities and well-experienced staff. Vinsys records the highest percentage of students passing in the first attempt for the ITIL course.
- AXELOS approved course material
- Post-training support
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Professional career consultation
In order to take up the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam, there are no pre-requisites. The ITIL 4 Foundation exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Exam supervised by PeopleCert/ APMG/ PECB
ITIL certification cost chennai or ITIL exam fees in chennai are depenidng upon
ITIL training cost + ITIL exam fees = ITIL certification cost
To know exact ITIL Certification cost chennai click the link.