Peoplecert Accredited Organization
99.3% Exam Pass Rate
Exam Fee Included
ITIL Foundation Overview
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Is A Set Of Best Practices That Aim To Create And Enhance The ITSM Process. The ITIL Foundation Course Is The Key To Get Involved In Building A Reliable, Highly Flexible And Adaptive IT Environment To Serve To The Varied Needs Of Organizations. It Intends To Help Businesses Improve Customer Relations, Manage Risks, Build Stable & Reliable IT Infrastructures, And Establish Cost-Effective Practices
ITIL Is Highly Versatile. It Is Built On The Collaborative Experience Of IT Professionals And Therefore Focuses On Addressing The Core Issues Faced In An IT Environment. The ITIL 4 Practices Are Very Flexible And Scalable Which Makes Them Easy To Use With Other Practices Including Six Sigma, Cobit, And TOGAF.
The ITIL Framework Is Widely Accepted Across Industries As It Does Not Restrict Itself To Any Specific Business Model. ITIL Can Be Defined As A Series Of Processes That Contribute Highly Towards Improving And Refining An IT Service Lifecycle. It Enables People, Processes, And Organizations To Quickly Cope Up With The IT Transitions Efficiently And Never Lose On Productivity.
Note: Vinsys provides ITIL certification training in combination with ITIL exam.
ITIL Foundation Certification Is Suitable For Professionals Who Wish To Gain An Understanding Of The ITIL Framework And How It Enables Businesses To Improve The Quality Of IT Service Management Within An Organization. The Certification Can Also Be Opted By Those Who Already Work In An ITIL-Enabled Environment And Need Recognition Of Their Skills To Contribute Majorly To The Overall Development Of The Organization.
The ITIL Framework Is A Great Learning For All Those Who Wish To Be Or Are Already A Part Of The IT Environment. The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course Is Best Suited For:
- IT Professionals/ IT Developers/ IT Managers
- Application Managers
- Quality Analysts
- IT Architects/ IT Executives
- Audit Managers
- Database Administrators
- Business Operation Managers
- ITSM Executives and Trainers
Candidates Do Not Need To Fulfil Any Criteria To Apply For The ITIL 4 Foundation Course. Any Individual Aspiring To Gain Knowledge Of The ITSM Best Practices Can Take Up This Course. It Offers Great Benefits Both The IT Professionals As Well As The Non-IT Professionals.
This ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course Aims At Training Candidates On How To:
- Create a reliable, functional and stable service development environment
- Understand customers to tailor your services according to their specific requirements to establish strong, long-term relationships
- Predict, manage and minimize risks effectively without compromising on the existing service deliveries
- Enhance productivity cost-effectively
- Align the ITSM framework with core business objectives to achieve the targeted goals
- Adapt to the rapid technological shifts and comply with the industry standards
- Raise your ability to cope up with the IT challenges and perform outstandingly
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 1 day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Why ITIL® is successful?
- Concept of best practices in the public domain
- Concept of a service
- Concept of internal and external customers
- Concept of internal and external services
- Concept of service management
- Concept of IT service management
- Concept of stakeholders in service management
- What are processes and functions?
- The process model and the characteristics of processes
- The structure of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- The purpose, objectives and scope of service Lifecycle. (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement)
- Value to the business by each stage of Service lifecycle. (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement) Generic concepts and definitions
- Defining and explain following key concepts
- Utility and Warranty
- Assets, resources and capabilities
- Service portfolio
- Service catalogue and Different view of Service Catalogue
- Business case
- Risk management
- Service provider
- Service level agreement
- Operational level agreement
- Underpinning contract
- Service design package
- Service knowledge management system
- Configuration item
- Configuration management system
- Definitive media library (DML)
- Change and its types
- Service strategy: Value creation through services
- Service design: Understand the importance of four P’s for service management, Understand the five major aspects of service design
- Continual service improvement: the continual service improvement approach, Understand the role of measurement for continual service improvement and discuss key concepts ( Relationship between CSF’s and KPI’s, Baselines, Type of Metrics Processes
- The purpose of this module is to help the participant understand how the service management processes contribute to the ITIL® service lifecycle, to explain the purpose, objectives, scope, basic concepts
- Service Strategy (Service portfolio management, Financial management for IT services, Business relationship management)
- Service Design (Service level management, Service catalogue management, Availability management, ISM, Supplier management, Capacity management, IT service continuity management, Design coordination)
- Service Transition (Change management, Release and deployment management, Knowledge management, Service asset and configuration management, Transition planning and support)
- Service Operation (Incident management, Problem management, Event management, Request fulfillment, Access management)
- Continual Service Improvement (The seven-step improvement process) Functions
- Role, objectives and organizational structures
- The technical management function, application management function, IT operations management function, service desk function
- RACI Model
- Process Owner
- Process Manager
- Process Practitioner
- Service Owner
- How service automation assists with expediting service management processes
ITIL is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is a set of best practices responsible for successful IT Service Management. With businesses utilizing the power of IT extensively, the role of ITIL started gaining more weightage and the technology looked forward to a universal set of practices and framework that laid the foundation of secure, reliable, flexible and scalable IT environment.
The ITIL framework consists of five books each comprising of a different element of the IT service lifecycle. They deliver firm, practical guidelines for creating, planning and improvising product or service development processes.
The five books are: Service Strategy, Service Transition, Service Design, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvements.