16 Hour Course
Professionally Accredited Trainers
Highly interactive sessions
Well-Curated Training Material
Candidates taking up this ITIL 4 CDS Certification training course can expect to be trained on:
- Practices, methods and tools iterated in the ITIL CDS module
- Integrating activities and various value streams to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled services and products
- Delivering highly customer-focused solutions while continuing to have a reliable IT infrastructure
- Understanding value streams as part of an end to end process of feedback loops and continual iterations
- Everything to help candidates to clear the ITIL CDS certification exam
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support course can be taken up by:
- Developers, Development Managers
- IT Operations Managers
- Network Systems Administrators
- Change and Release Managers
- Problem/Incident Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Infrastructure Operations Engineers
- Service Transition Managers
- Problem Managers & Availability Managers
- Technical Support Engineers
- Data Center Support Specialists
- IT Coordinators
Interested candidates must fulfill the below criteria before applying for the ITIL CDS course:
- Cleared the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
- Attended training from an accredited training organization
The ITIL 4 certification intends to train candidates on the best practices in the ITSM field. ITIL CDS specifically focuses on the action plan to be devised by organizations for effective management of a situation while not compromising on the service/product quality.
This training course on the ITIL CDS module benefits candidates & organizations by:
- Having a well-informed staff with the knowledge of ITSM best practices
- Improving efficiency and overall productivity through streamlined processes
- Delivering maximum value to customers
- Learning how to build an SVS to create, deliver and support services
- Understanding the guidelines to create, deliver and support services efficiently
- Knowing how relevant ITIL practices are responsible in creating, delivering and supporting services
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
2 days Instructor led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
This certification is meant for those responsible for end to end delivery. It is a senior level certification that enables candidates to understand the concepts that are designed for modern business operations wherein businesses strive to achieve a balance between a reliable IT service management system and satisfied customers.
This certification helps candidates to know what steps need to be followed in a particular situation while conforming to the ITSM best practices.
In order to be eligible for the ITIL Specialist CDS course, candidates must have cleared the ITIL 4 Foundation exam and also completed training from an AXELOS accredited training organization
Candidates appearing for the ITIL Create, Deliver and Support exam must obtain 70% or more n the CDS exam for clearing the exam and be an ITIL CDS certified professional.
Certified ITIL CDS professionals earn higher reputation, wider opportunities and greater career prospects as compared to the non-certified peers. Moreover, it validates your knowledge about applying the ITSM best practices in the create, deliver and support value streams.
Additionally, this certificate is an essential prerequisite to appear for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification exam.
Yes, we provide a course completion certificate after you successfully clear the certification exam conducted at the end of this training.
Vinsys is determined to provide the necessary knowledge and certification to aspiring candidates while also assuring they gain practical knowledge through extensive hands-on training. Our aim is to enable candidates learn the fundamentals and be ready to face the real-job scenarios. We have highly experienced trainers and well-established processes in place for successful completion of the certification exam.
Once you have completed the 16 hours of CDS training, respective ATOs will conduct the ITIL 4 CDS examination.
Below is the ITIL 4 CDS exam pattern:
No. of questions: 40
Exam duration: 90 minutes
Exam format: Multiple-choice, closed book
Passing criteria: 70% (28 correct answers out of 40)