Remote learning via SAFe Framework Virtual Classroom
Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
SAFe Agilist certification exam
SAFe Agile Course Objectives
• Extend Lean and Agile development across the enterprise using SAFe.
• Recognize and apply Lean-Agile thinking and principles.
• Continuously find, integrate, deploy, and exploit value.
• Empowerment with Lean Portfolio.
• Coordinated development of outstanding solutions.
• Develop Lean-Agile leadership skills.
• Supporting Lean-Agile innovation in business.
SAFe Agile Certification Target Audience
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Prerequisites For SAFe Agile
There are no specific mandatory prerequisites for the SAFe course.
SAFe Agile Certification Online Training Course
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Experienced Trainers
SAFe Agile Framework Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Customized SAFe Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
Scaled Agile Framework's motive is to align/collaborate, synchronize, and coordinate the release of solutions created by various Agile teams. In an Agile development environment, the SAFe framework lets the team increase/decrease the requirement depending on the organizational needs. It enables cross-functional/organizational teams to deliver products on time using the necessary scaling support.
• Explaining What's Essential for Thriving in the Digital Age.
• Acknowledging SAFe as an Operating System for Business Agility.
• Summarizing the Core Competencies of Business Agility.
Nine fundamental SAFe Principles:
• Economic Approach.
• Relating to the System Thinking Method.
• Presuming Inconsistency and Maintaining the Choices.
• Building Increments Quickly and Using Incorporated Learning Cycles.
• Evaluating the Objective of the Working System and Marking them as Milestones.
• Controlling the Backlog Size, Minimizing the Batch Size, Foreseeing and Restricting WIP.
• Coordinating with the Cross-domain Planning and Maintaining an Appropriate Tone.
• Releasing the Natural Enthusiasm of Skilled Team Members.
• Distributing the Decision Making and Allowing Every Individual to Think.
Cross-functional Agile teams promote Agility, and they are also the basis of any Agile framework.
• Preparing to Form Cross-functional Agile Teams.
• Describing Built-in Quality Practices.
• Recommending Organizing Around Value with Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
The Agile Release Train (ART) distributes incremental value in the form of developed/tested software and system in a time-boxed duration. This is known as Program Increment. Each PI uses harmonization to smoothen the progress in planning, summarizing the value for feedback, restricting the work in progress (WIP), and guaranteeing program-level retrospectives with consistency.
Get used to the PI planning methodology with better portfolio management and road mapping scope. Learn the best ways for applying DevOps to build/maintain a constant delivery pipeline. This provides the workflow, activity, and automation needed for offering a constant release of value to the customer.
• Exploring Customer Needs.
• Deploying with DevOps.
• Releasing on Demand.
• Improving Results.
Know the correct way for scaling SAFe practices/principles across multiple SAFe portfolios.
• Explaining the Purpose/Elements of a SAFe Portfolio.
• Constructing Well-written Strategic Themes.
• Employing the Portfolio Canvas for Describing the Current/Future State.
• Creating Epic Hypothesis Statements to Inform the Vision.
• Distinguishing Traditional and Lean Budgeting Approaches.
• Constructing a Portfolio Kanban.
Leaders, executives, and managers are responsible for the adoption, success, and improvement of Lean-Agile development. They carry authority for changing and continuously improving the systems that govern work-performance.
• Learning the Behaviors Required for Leading by Example.
• Exploring Techniques for Leading Successful Change.
• Identifying the Steps in the SAFe Implementation Roadmap.
Taranjeet Singh Munjal
Senior QA Engineer
The SAFe® 5.1 Leading Course provides complete preparation for the unique exam needed to complete the Scaled Agile award-winning SAFe® Agile certification.
In addition to being a well-known IT training service provider for individuals/enterprises in the industry, Vinsys is also considered a top destination for SAFe courses. Its unparalleled services, vendor-approved instructors, customizable skills program, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most intensive skill-enhancing experience needed to open up for valuable agile business opportunities.
The passing score of SAFe exam is 99%
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
We have certified trainers who have practical experience in SAFe domains areas.