21 PDUs Certification Course
Exam Preparation Material
Focused, interactive learning sessions
Real-world case studies
- Executive management team members participating in P3G-related governance groups and roles.
- Assurance professionals and capability assessors identifying effective and deficient governance arrangements.
- Project, programme, and portfolio managers relying on effective governance for success.
- Executives accountable for project and programme outcomes, including project sponsors and SROs, understanding roles and accountabilities in effective governance.
- Project, programme, and portfolio management offices (PMOs) and their staff playing a decision support role and identifying P3G practices.
- Those involved in training others in P3G concepts (Project Programme and Portfolio Governance).
- Members of main boards, sub-committees, and company secretaries responsible for governance across an organization.
- Understand the fundamental concepts, principles, and practices of project, program, and portfolio management.
- Apply project management methodologies to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close projects successfully.
- Develop effective project plans, including defining project scope, goals, deliverables, and timelines.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, and changes to ensure project success.
- Understand the role of program management in aligning projects with organizational strategy and managing complex programs.
- Understand the role of portfolio management in selecting, prioritizing, and managing a portfolio of projects and programs to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop effective communication and stakeholder management strategies to ensure project success.
- Apply ethical principles and practices to project, program, and portfolio management.
- Understand the importance of continuous improvement and learning in project, program, and portfolio management.
- Prepare for the P3GP Certification exam and demonstrate competence in project, program, and portfolio management.
- Equips individuals with the knowledge and understanding to design, implement, and operate effective and efficient project, programme, and portfolio governance arrangements.
- Demonstrates how governance can be adapted to specific organizational and project/programme circumstances.
- Applicable to all sectors in both the public and private sectors.
- Provides explanations on both the "how" and the "why" of project governance.
- Grounded in logic and practice, with a practical and pragmatic principles-based approach.
- Addresses both traditional and agile methods of project governance.
- The P3GP® exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions that cover topics addressed in the course and the P3G Guide book.
- Each multiple choice question is worth two points.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The exam is conducted online and proctored.
- The passing rate for regular P3GP® candidates is 50%.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Book + Exam Option
P3GP SELF-STUDY RESOURCES:
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Governance (P3G) E-Book (ATP VINSYS): https://www.p3gqa_ebook_atp_vinsys
- P3GP® Project, Programme & Portfolio Governance Professional – Official Proctored Exam (ATP VINSYS): https://www.p3gqa_exam_atp_vinsys
- P3GP® Project, Programme & Portfolio Governance Professional – Official Proctored Exam & P3G Ebook Bundle (ATP VINSYS): https://www.p3gqa_bundle_atp_vinsys
This section of the course introduces the concept of P3G and explains its benefits. It also discusses the relationship between P3G and corporate governance. It then provides a basic understanding of projects, programmes and portfolios necessary to enable a study of their governance and goes on to define P3G and discuss its fundamental components.
This section of the course focuses on the implementation of the 10 principles. It addresses scaling governance to fit the needs of projects and programmes with differing risk profiles, how to establish new or enhanced P3G arrangements, and matters to be aware of to ensure effective operation of the arrangements. It also addresses practices and behaviours that impact board performance. It deals with the implementation of P3G within agile environments and also discusses the concept of P3G maturity.
Multiple governance case studies will be discussed during the course.
The P3GP Certification Training is a program that provides participants with the knowledge and understanding necessary to design, implement, and operate effective governance arrangements for projects, programmes, or an organization's entire change portfolio. It is based on the book "Project Programme and Portfolio Governance - P3G" published by the TSO.
The duration of P3GP Certification Training is 3 days.
P3GP Certification Training provides knowledge and skills necessary to design, implement and operate effective governance arrangements. It leads to better project outcomes, improved career prospects, and access to a global community of professionals.
Yes, P3GP Certification Training is recognized globally and can be beneficial for individuals working in a variety of industries.
Vinsys is a reputable training provider for P3GP Certification with experienced instructors, comprehensive course material, flexible learning options, and a track record of successful certifications, making it a reliable choice for P3GP Certification Training.