Professional Certified Experts with 20+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Instructors have conducted and covered close to 600+ PMP® boot camps
Get Trained by the Final Draft Reviewer of PMBOK Guide®
Intensive Exam Preparation, Practice Tests, Q & A Sessions & more
PMP® Course Overview
PMP creates skilled managers. PMP credential is a de-facto standard in the project management field and is recognized globally. Corporates are in dire need of professional, qualified, certified managers who know what is the difference between managing and leading. The PMP Certification Course enables individuals to discover this line of difference and empowers them with a set of pre-defined structures and methodologies used to deliver projects efficiently.
The PMP qualification is not limited to the role of Project Managers. It benefits all those who are associated in any way and contributes variedly to the project completion. Even if you are justifying your role as a Project Manager with your inherent or learned skills, the PMP Certification recognizes and validates your ability to do so and speaks of your capabilities when expecting a promotion or applying for a job change.
The need for efficient project managers is increasing day-by-day with companies observing a full-proof mechanism to deliver value to customers. PMP deals with engaging aspirants in the right direction to understand the processes, tools, and management techniques needed to align their efforts in a strategic manner with their organization’s goals. As the corporates occupy people from various cultural backgrounds, it becomes necessary to have a specific set of skills and procedures and this is where lies the need for hiring qualified project managers.
Project Managers from any industry, who are looking to instill into their workplace the disciplines of Project Management as per PMI® practices, can register for PMP® Certification Training Course.
PMP® Certification Training Program is the most suitable for professionals with these designations but not limited to:
- CIO / CTO/Vice President
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Projects Managers
- Senior Consultants
- Project /Team Leads /PMO
- Business Practice Heads
- Department/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
PMP® Certification’s eligibility criteria have been set by PMI® to test the on-the-job experience of performing diverse Project Management tasks. Only a professional who understands the roles and responsibilities of handling or leading a project is able to perceive the problem areas in the same. Receiving formal PMP® training strengthens competency as a good project management resource.
Project Managers must attain a certain level of expertise in the field of Project Management in order to apply for a Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination.
A Secondary degree (either a high school diploma, associate degree or a global equivalent):
Minimum five years/ 60 months of unique, non-overlapping, professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours have been spent leading and directing the project + 35 contact hours of formal education.
A Four-year degree (either a bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent):
Minimum three years/ 36 months of unique, non-overlapping, professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours have been spent leading and directing the project +35 contact hours of formal education.
- To enhance the conceptual and technical knowledge of Project Management as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide) Sixth edition”.
- To encapsulate the project, project management, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
- To describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the six Project Management Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Controlling, and Closing.
- To implement the Project Management Knowledge areas with the help of PMP® Certification Classroom Training and to explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project & product life cycle.
- To understand the importance of the Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, and CPM while preparing for the Project Management Professional Exam.
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, and techniques are necessary for each phase of a project and understand PMP® examination nuances.
- To understand the significance of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through the foundational processes of Project Management.
About The Examination
The PMP certification exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions (out of which 25 are pretest questions) that need to be answered within 4 hours.
For Detail Information Check this Video You will get all the information which you are looking for.
The questions are distributed in the following fashion:
WEIGHTAGE (in %)
W.e.f. January 2, 2021, the PMP exam pattern will be revised and will be changed to revolve around interpretation, representation and technical capability of candidates. In addition to the multiple-choice questions, drag and drop type questions and selecting the right graphical representation for a particular scenario will be introduced.
About the Credential
- PMI®'s Project Management Professional PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for all those involved in Project Management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to PMI® Project Management Salary Survey - Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project managers’ salaries.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- What is a Project?
- Comparison between Project and Operation
- What is Project Management and Project Environment?
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- The Environment in which Projects Operate
Deputy Manager Corporate Sales
Regional Manager BFSI
PMP certification is a qualification that validates a candidate’s project management knowledge. The PMP Certification Course recognizes the skills of those who know what they are doing in a project. It is a highly honored qualification in the management industry. Managing projects, ensuring timely deliveries and succumbing to timelines is extremely essential that becomes really difficult without the knowledge of PMP.
PMP applies to anyone who is or aspires to be a part of the project management team.
The PMP credential gives your career an instant boost and makes you eligible for higher-paying jobs in the market. Apart from the salary benefits, you get recognized for your project management knowledge and skills that may open diverse career options for you in your existing organization and may also expose other prospective opportunities with global corporate giants.
Hiring professionals often select PMP certified professionals over non-certified ones for a project management role that calls for a long-term association with companies.
Before applying to the valuable PMP Certification, you need to qualify with the following:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
The Project Management Professional Exam candidates are required to solve 200 multiple-choice questions within a duration of 4 hours.
Preparing for the PMP exam is an individual effort and completely depends on one’s dedication and efforts but definitely takes more than a couple of weeks to get through. On an average, a span of three months with consistent, quality 8 hours per week is the minimum time to invest in order to feel 90% confident about clearing the exam in the first attempt.
Trivandrum is an IT hub and has several options for getting certified. However, candidates must be careful enough to select a reliable institute for PMP Certification Training in Trivandrum. Project management requires practical knowledge and an institute that focuses on practical approach and scenario-based learning like Vinsys is essential.
Vinsys aims at delivering value with every professional training to aspirants and focuses on their overall development. With flexible training schedules and completely virtual training platforms as well as high-tech classroom training environments, they provide a competitive edge over the other training providers in the city – all this at a very reasonable price.
Vinsys has a proud history of creating leaders and with its highly qualified trainers teamed up with the sophisticated, tech-enabled training environments, the institute based out of Trivandrum is one of the leading training providers in the country.
- Trained over 600,000 professionals across the globe
- Knowledgeable trainers having considerable industry experience
- Flexible training schedules and highly functional training environments (virtual as well as classroom)
- Training material accredited by PMI & curated by subject matter experts
- 98% exam success rate
- Centrally located in the city to enable less commute and save time for study