Earn 16 PDUs
100% Exam Preparation Guidance
Real-time scenario-based learning
Flexible hours of training
Scrum in Action Scrum Fundamentals Course
This Scrum Fundamentals course covers all the knowledge that is required to successfully accomplish Agile-based projects. It focuses on delivering the basic concepts of Scrum and its contribution in delivering results in Agile-based projects.
Scrum is one of the important Agile methodologies that guides in the incremental delivery of a product. With this certification in Scrum Fundamentals, professionals respond efficiently, effectively and rapidly to change. Scrum uses collaborative ceremonies, time boxes, frequent feedback, and other tools to control requirements. This course covers all aspects required to master the Scrum Fundamentals Certification.
This course is aimed at:
- Individuals who are interested in Scrum certifications
- Those who wish to achieve the Scrum Master badge
- Candidates who are eager to learn about and understand Scrum
- Those who are looking for diversifying their career with Scrum
There is no formal prerequisite in order to appear for the Scrum Fundamentals exam course. Any individual planning to learn more about Scrum can take this course.
About The Examination
- Exam pattern: Online unproctored exam
- Question type: Multiple choice
- No. of questions: 40 questions per exam
- Passing criteria: 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- Exam duration: 60 minutes duration
With a certification in the Scrum Agile Framework, individuals get an instant boost in their careers as many enterprises have adopted it to improve communication, speed and collaboration in complex projects.
This certification does not expire and adds an indefinite value to your resume.
The Scrum Fundamentals certification infests confidence to professionals to implement Scrum across different departments. Becoming a Scrum Master helps you manage risks at all levels when implementing Scrum as a new methodology in an organization.
This certification helps you stay on the forefront of your organization’s expectations and ahead of your peers as the knowledge of Scrum makes you an expert to strategically apply the framework into the existing project environments with minimal exposure to risks.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Agile at a glance
- Why organizations adopt Agile
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- History of Agile
- Scrum Framework – Roles/Responsibilities, Artifacts, Ceremonies
- Typical day for a Scrum Master
- Role of Quality Assurance in Scrum
- Risk Factoring in Agile-Scrum
- Self Organizing Teams
- Agile Values, Principles and Mindsets
- The Agile Discipline
- Product Vision and Roadmap
- User Stories & Requirements Evolution
- Acceptance Tests or Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS)
- Definition of Done (DoD), progressive elaboration of DoD
- Impact of “Work Not Done” in terms of cost, schedule and quality
- Estimation using Planning Poker; Affinity Estimating
- Product & Release Backlog
- Sprint & Sprint Backlog
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Burndown and Burnup Chart
- Implementation Roadmap
- ADAPT cycle
- Patterns for Adopting Scrum
- Scaling Scrum for large engagement teams
Project Management Officer
The Scrum Fundamentals Certification course is designed for those who have keen interest in understanding Scrum better and look forward to working in an Agile environment where the knowledge of Scrum would be beneficial.
Yes, of course. Vinsys provides an authentic course completion certificate at the end of this course.
Yes. Your course fee includes the training which will be delivered by an experienced professional, course material, practice tests, and even mock exams that will prepare you well with the subject.
This class is designed for those who have some Project Management Experience and basic know-how about scrum would be nice to have but not a must requirement. Course provides you fundamental and essential knowledge about the tools and techniques for practicing in Agile environment.
Course consists of facilitating participants through lectures, exercises, real-life examples, case studies, etc. We provide required course material which is beneficial for participants reference.
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive soft copy of course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course. In addition, as Vinsys is a Global Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Yes, this class grants 16 PDUs upon its successful completion
We provide email support for any questions that you may have regarding the course content. Our experts will answer to your questions, doubts and queries.