Professional, certified trainers
100% Exam Success Rate
Accredited Training Organization with PeopleCert
100% Exam Preparation Guidance
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is aimed at professionals who wish to make their career in Quality Management or those looking for implementing Six Sigma methodologies in their organizations. It helps individuals participate as an efficient Project Team member and assist Green and Black Belts to ensure quality assurance of the projects. Yellow Belt certified professionals are responsible for enabling success of basic improvement projects using Lean methodologies and techniques.
There is no formal prerequisite for taking this course. Candidates interested to enhance their knowledge on the Six Sigma principles and methods can take this entry-level course.
- To prepare candidates with core concepts of Six Sigma
- To understand the basics of the Six Sigma framework
- To obtain skills necessary for achieving performance excellence
- To learn problem-solving skills covered under the scope of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
- To get an overview of define, measure, analyze, improve and control model (DMAIC)
- To assist Green and Black Belts in the successful deployment of projects
- To prepare well for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification exam
Our professional certification and accredited training programs foster well-structured development of individuals as well as organization’s processes. The Yellow Belt certification course focuses on improving quality processes and the organization’s profitability.
A Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified professional earns the fundamental knowledge about Lean Six Sigma methodology that is highly valued in organizations for professional excellence in project deployment. The Yellow Belt certified individuals bring in value to the organization as they bridge the essential functioning skills to help Green and Black Belt professionals perform their tasks with excellence.
This course on Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification helps professionals gain an added advantage over other peers. This course enables individuals to:
- Lead limited improvement projects
- Serve as a valuable resource of complex improvement projects led by Certified Black Belt or Certified Green Belt professionals
- Learn elementary aspects of the Lean Six Sigma method
- Gain competence in matters falling within the scope of DMC (define, measure & control) model
- Understand how to implement, interpret, perform and apply Lean Six Sigma in a supportive context.
About The Examination
Question pattern: Multiple-choice
Exam type: Closed book
No. of questions: 40
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Passing criteria: 28 out of 40 answers
- 2 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Materia
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- What is Quality?
- Evolution of Quality Function
- What is Six Sigma Certification
- SIX SIGMA –Principles & Key Themes
- Terminologies in Six Sigma Certification Course
- Quality Control v/s Quality Assurance
- ISO v/s Six Sigma
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Customer Needs (SN, UnN & D)
- Poka Yoke (RCO & ICD)
- Traditional Management v/s Modern Management
- Defining QCS Goals (Quality , Cost, Schedule)
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Value Stream Process Mapping (RVA, BVA, NVA)
- DMAIC Six Sigma Methodology for Six Sigma Projects
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
V. Ramkrushnan Parthi
Senior Quality Analyst
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt program is designed for students and professionals who wish to develop their portfolios with the ability to lead or participate in process-improvement initiatives. It is suitable for Level 1 employees whose role specifies assisting in complex improvement projects.
Of course, yes. We provide a soft copy of the training material during the certification so that students can refer to the content and follow it for enhanced learning of concepts.
No, there is no formal prerequisite required to appear for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
Six Sigma provides a continuous improvement process. After attaining the Yellow Belt certification, you can proceed with the Green and Black Belt Certifications.
You can join Vinsys Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Certification Program as Vinsys has been in the training industry for more than 20 years now and assures success to their candidates through intensive training and effective deliveries. If you are looking for a training institute that will ensure your success in certification exams, you can trust Vinsys as they have a repute of 98% exam success rate and is also known for their practical ways of training for efficient learning outcomes.
This course training is scheduled for a duration of 21 hours. It is a 2-day program.
Vinsys has well-experienced, professional trainers for delivering Six Sigma training. All our training possess minimum of 15 years of training on their respective platforms.
Considering the high level of competition in the market, organizations require to ensure that their processes are optimized and there is minimum wastage. Six Sigma offers a planned approach to problem-solving that helps identification of processes that lack efficiency and needs improvement. Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified professionals assist in evaluating and monitoring processes as well as their improvements. Six Sigma concepts allow professionals to apply the knowledge gained through the certification for organizational benefit.
Vinsys delivers value to its students and conducts sufficient mock tests to assure complete exam preparation. We aim at certifying every professional undertaking our training course.
- More than 600,000 minds trained globally on various professional certifications
- Professional, industry-expert trainers with more than 15 years of experience
- Flexible training schedules
- 98% success rate in certification exams
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Practical learning