Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Implementation Consultants
- Salesforce Administrators
- Any employee working with Field Service Lightning
- Individuals are interested in taking their career ahead in Field Service Lightning.
You can enroll for this course with prior knowledge about:
- Attained the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Understanding of Service Cloud.
- You can get a clear idea of the setting up process of Field Service Lightning.
- You can understand the components, data models, and capabilities of Field Service Lightning
- Before implementing Field Service Lightning, you shall have a clear idea of the questions.
- Be able to use the Dispatcher Console.
- Understanding the technical management of the service appointment on the Field Service Lightning application.
- Be able to configure the features of the Field Service Lightning mobile application.
About the Exam
Learners must clear the exam to get the Salesforce Field Service Certification. The details of the examination include:
- Exam title: Salesforce Field Service Certification
- Exam code:
- Number of questions: 60
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Test format: Multiple choice
- Passing score: 70%
- Retake fee: USD 200 +Taxes
- Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Course Introduction
- Certification Overview
- Field Service Lightning (FSL) Definitions and Video
- Explain the Business Reason Why AW Computing Has Purchased FSL
- Identify Field Service Management Challenges and Determine How FSL Can Overcome Those Challenges and Meet KPIs
- Describe What Connected Field Service Looks Like
- Reference Your Action Items for the Course
- Explain the Main Components, Capabilities, and the Data Model of FSL
- Identify the Features Within the Field Service Settings Tab
- Identify the Permission Sets We Assign to Each License, the Profiles and Permission Sets We Assign to Our Users, and Why We Do This
- Describe Geocoding and Data Integration Rules Within FSL
- Complete Prerequisite Exercises
- Ask the Essential Questions Before Setting up FSL
- Set Up All FSL Main Elements
- Define Operating Hours
- Explain Service Territories
- Recognize the Importance of Required Skills
- Discuss How Work Orders Behave and Interact with Other Objects
- Explain maintenance plans
- Explain the Service Resources Data Flow
- Describe the Field Service Location and Product Data Flow
- Complete All Exercises Related to FSL Scheduling and Policies
- Identify Work Rules and Service Objectives
- Identify Scheduling Policies Included in FSL
- Define the Difference Between the Service Appointment and Work Order
- Complete All Exercises Related to Contractors
- Explain Capacity with Contractors and How to Give Contractors First Preference
- Describe the Service Appointment Lifecycle and Related Status Transitions
- Complete All Exercises Related to the Dispatcher Console
- Explore the Capabilities of the Dispatcher Console
- Book and Manage Service Appointments
- Track and Monitor Service Resources
- Describe the Schedule Optimization Model
- Explain the Business Flow of a Case to Work Order to Service Appointment
- Identify the Key Tasks Performed by Each Field Service Role (Customer, Agent, Dispatcher, Field Tech, and Admin)
- Describe How Field Technicians Manage Their Service Appointments Using the FSL Mobile App
- Configure common features of the FSL mobile app
- Complete Reporting and Mobile Exercises
- Test Your Knowledge with FSL Review Questions
- Access FSL Resources
The course is of three days duration.
Yes, the course fee does include the examination fee. However, if you want to retake the exam, additional fees of USD 200 + taxes will have to be paid.
The course depth is dependent on your role and requirements in the company. You can start from fundamentals to highly specialized training courses.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
Yes, hands-on training is included in the course. Vinsys understand the importance of hands-on training and also included practical sessions for you.
Yes, we offer career/course guidance to enrolled learners.
Our team continuously works with vendors to evaluate and refresh the course material.
Yes, you can pay from the course page.
It is not mandatory but recommended.