Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Understanding the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam components.
- Familiarizing yourself with the resources needed to prepare for the exam.
- Successfully answering example test questions.
- Digital Marketers and Consultants.
- Those who wish to clear the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator credential.
- 6+ months of Marketing Cloud implementation or consulting experience.
About the CRT550 Exam
- Exam: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant. .
- Skills Tested: Discovery and Architecture, Integration, Account Configuration, Automation, Data Modeling and Management & Messaging.
- Accreditation: The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant. .
- Exam Format: 60 Multiple-choice/Multiple-select Questions & a Pass Score of 67%.
- Duration: 105 Minutes.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Determining the Additional Information Required for Designing the Recommended Solution Given a Set of Business Requirements.
- Probing for Information & Recommending an Appropriate Solution Given a List of Branding/Creative Strategies.
- Identifying the Viability of External Systems Needed to be Included in a Solution Given a Customer Environment & Goals (POS, CRM, Ecommerce, Data Warehouse, Data Source Inputs).
- Gathering Requirements for Customer Data & Segmentation.
- Selecting Solution Components Utilizing Customer Information about Subscriber Acquisition, Management & Attrition.
- Recommending Suitable Customer Skill-sets Required for Utilizing the Marketing Cloud.
- Reviewing the Prerequisites for Starting a Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration.
- Sending an Email to a Contact, Lead & Campaign.
- Reporting via Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud.
- Recommending Marketing Cloud Roles based on User Stories.
- Identifying the Customer Scenario that Warrants the Creation of a Business Unit.
- Troubleshooting Issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyzing the Impact of Applying Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a Business Unit (Link Wrapping
- Accessing Information in Data Views & Tracking Extracts.
- Comparing/Contrasting Standard Reports, Data Views & Tracking Extracts.
- Summarizing Send Logs, including the When/Why of Using, Creating & Managing.
- Explaining Data Objects in the Marketing Cloud (Data Extensions, List Model, Data Retention Model & Publication/Suppression Lists).
- Understanding Data Types, Retention & Template Options while Building a Data Extension.
- How Data is Retrieved within a Relational Data Model (Basic SQL).
- Recommending the Appropriate Import Method with Lists or Data Extensions.
- Understanding the Implications of a System being the Database of Records.
- Building, Testing & Deploying an Email based on Customer Requirements.
- Marketing Cloud Email Technologies (Link Alias Tags, Impression Regions & Web Analytics Connector).
- Describing the Role/Capabilities of a Contact Builder.
- Understanding the Impact of Cardinality on Data Modeling.
- Using the Data Designer for Incorporating Data Source into Contact Builder.
- Building an Attribute Group to be Utilized for a Simple Interaction.
- Comparing/Contrasting Automation Tools like Journey Builder & Automation Studio.
- Evaluating the Requirements, Activities & Steps for Creating a Journey, Given a Customer Scenario that Includes Journey Builder.
- Explaining How a Contact can Enter a Journey.
Work with stakeholders to define requirements, customize the platform, and enable users to extract the most from Salesforce.
Creating targeted marketing campaigns to connect with customers and deliver efficient 1:1 customer journeys.
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultants bring verifiable experience utilizing Marketing Cloud tools to execute tactical/strategic email campaigns. They can build marketing campaigns by incorporating the content system, segmentation, automation, tracking or analytics, and also make data-driven optimized decisions.
Only one, the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam.
Data Modeling & Management (21%).
Please note that the CRT550 course includes a voucher
Yes, the Lightning Experience user interface.
In addition to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant exam resources, the certification preparation course provides practice questions designed to test your knowledge.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training organization, Vinsys is also admired as the top Salesforce learning provider. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs and round-the-clock support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Marketing Cloud opportunities.