Instructor - Led Training
Learn from Experts
Authorised Study Material
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe stereotypes & biases and gain insights into one's own perspectives.
- Discuss the importance of communication, both one's own and that of others.
- Master ways to foster inclusion and equity in a diverse workplace.
- Develop an approach to analyze and resolve situations involving diversity.
- Design action plan to promote equity throughout heterogeneous cohorts.
Course Curriculum & Training Process
Anyone who is interested in getting more to be gained from the collaboration if you have a better knowledge background of communication and collaboration in different cultures.
Online Live Interactive Training
Instructor Led Online Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- What is work culture and how does it evolve in an organization?
- Impact of culture on brand image
- Impact of culture on talent acquisition
- Impossibility of a homogenous team – impossibility of a homogenous organization
- Attitudes affect outcomes
- Likes/ dislikes
- Social media
- Public opinions
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Understanding Diversity
- Types of diversities:
- World views
- Inevitability & Importance of diversity
- Globalization of Business and People in the 21st Century
- What is Inclusion in the Workplace?
- Relation of inclusion to human sustainability
- Inclusion and ESG
- What is ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance)?
- What are its effects on an organization?
- How does inclusion impact ESG criteria?
- Effects/ benefits to be achieved through inclusion:
- Amicable workplace atmosphere
- Great teamwork and collaboration
- Improved performance
- What is Equity in the Workplace?
- Symptoms of disparity
- The only factors to judge employees:
- Importance of equality
- Prejudices and biases:
- SEEDS Model of bias
- Types of Unconscious bias
- How can we tackle unconscious bias?
- Benefits of Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Stats on Diversity and Inclusion You Can't Ignore
- Emotional intelligence:
- Social skills
- Aspects to be considered for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
- Communication – verbal & non-verbal
- Active listening
- Micro behaviors
- 7 Ways to Be More Inclusive in Your Everyday Life
- Recognize the Shift in Global Understanding of DEI
- Build an Inclusive and Impartial Environment
AVP People and Culture
Senior HR OD and People Management
Diversity and Inclusion Training is for aspiring and experienced learning leaders and professionals who wish to work with stakeholders to advance equality in the workplace through education, training programs, tools, and other D&I resources.
There is no registration requirement, making this training ideal for anyone.
Prior to the programme, you will be given access to all digital materials that you will use throughout the training. Workbooks provide resources and a place to take notes during activities.
At Vinsys, highly experienced trainers facilitate scenario-based hands-on training so that each candidate understands how to work on when the real job requires it.
This is what distinguishes Vinsys training, and our alumni recognize the benefits they experience through our training. While certification is just another addition to your resume, skills change the way you do your job and that's our main focus. Therefore, it is important for candidates to rely on training partners who are trustworthy, established and globally recognized.