Regular mock tests
Inquiry-based classroom approach
- Professionals aiming to switch into a database role.
- Professional developers delivering content from SQL Server databases.
- Basic knowledge of computer
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to;
- Explain important database concepts in the context of SQL Server
- Explain SQL Server related database languages
- Explain methodologies of data modelling
- Explain approaches related to normalization and denormalization
- Describe the types of relationships and their implications in database design
- Describe the impact of database design on performance
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Approved Subject Matter Experts
- Microsoft-authorized Course
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Per Teams’ Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introduction to relational databases
- Other types of database
- Data analysis
- Database languages in SQL Server
- Lab : Exploring and querying SQL Server databases
- Data modelling
- ANSI/SPARC database model
- Entity relationship modelling
- Lab : Identify components in entity relationship modelling
- Fundamentals of Normalization
- Normal form
- Lab : Normalizing data
- Introduction to relationships
- Planning referential integrity
- Lab : Planning and implementing referential integrity
- Query performance
- Lab : Performance issues
- Stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Lab : Using SQL server
This course is an instructor-led online training.
The duration of the course is 3 days.
Yes, learners can get best possible assistance by Vinsys experts.
Yes, candidate needs to inform atleast 4-5 days prior, if you do not wish to continue the course. But, once you start with the course lecture then refund will not be initiated.
Vinsys trainers will help you prepare for the test with engaging and interactive lessons. It guarantees applicable, doable, and experienced information with positive outcomes. Learners trained by Vinsys are always on a top-notch level and have excellent feedback with tremendous career growth.
Keeping your comfort zone in mind, Vinsys not only qualifies you for a course but provides you the opportunity to customize your training sessions. This offer applies to various corporate teams wanting to get trained apart from their office hours.