AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
Advanced Developing On AWS Course Overview
This course is built on the concepts learned in Developing on AWS concerting legacy systems into a serverless microservices architecture.
AWS launched the Advanced Developing on AWS course in 2019. The three-day course enables developers learn how to successfully architect and build a distributed application from scratch, and implement a modern development culture within their organization. The course is built by experts at AWS and is delivered by AWS accredited instructors. It is the only official advanced developing course for AWS Cloud in the industry.
This training program prepares you for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
This course is intended at:
- Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
Before attending this training course, we recommend you to have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of Developing on AWS in addition to a minimum of six months of applying those concepts in a real-world environment
About the Certification - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
This training prepares you for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional credential validates your ability to automate the testing and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.
Skills validated by the Certification:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
To earn the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification, you will have to pass the DOP-C01 exam.
- Level: Professional
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Format: 75 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
- Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
- 3 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Module 1: The cloud journey
- Common off-cloud architecture
- Introduction to Cloud Air
- Monolithic architecture
- Migration to the cloud
- The six R’s of migration
- The Twelve-Factor Application Methodology
- Architectural styles and patterns
- Overview of AWS Services
- Interfacing with AWS Services
- Infrastructure as code and Elastic Beanstalk
- Demonstration: Walk through creating base infrastructure with AWS CloudFormation in the AWS console
- Hands-on lab 1: Deploy your monolith application using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Module 2: Gaining Agility
- Application configuration
- Secrets management
- CI/CD Services in AWS
- Demonstration: Demo AWS Secrets Manage
Module 3: Monolith to MicroServices
- A look at Cloud Air
- Microservices using Lambda and API Gateway
- Strangling the Monolith
- Hands-on lab: Using AWS Lambda to develop microservices
Module 4: Polyglot Persistence & Distributed Complexity
- Polyglot persistence
- DynamoDB best practices
- Distributed complexity
- Steps functions
Module 5: Resilience and Scale
- Decentralized data stores
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon SNS
- Amazon Kinesis Streams
- AWS IoT Message Broker
- Serverless event bus
- Event sourcing and CQRS
- Designing for resilience in the cloud
- Hands-on lab: Exploring the AWS messaging options
Module 6: Security and Observability
- Serverless Compute with AWS Lambda
- Authentication with Amazon Cognito
- Debugging and traceability
- Hands-on lab: Developing microservices on AWS
Vinsys has an expansive experience in training professionals for AWS courses. Our well-trained and highly experienced trainers make your learning worth with us. With a 21-year long journey in training candidates across different domains, Vinsys ensures it prepares its students well enough to exhibit the learned skills in real job scenarios. Our students appreciate our efforts and recognize our training methodologies as the best in industry.
This is a 3-day course that covers advance development topics related to AWS cloud environment and teaches learners how to successfully re-architect legacy, on-premises monolithic applications into cloud-native, microservice-driven architectures.
Candidates are required to fulfil the following pre-requisites before enrolling to this course:
• In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
• Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
• Completion of Developing on AWS in addition to a minimum of six months of applying those concepts in a real-world environment
Yes, this course prepares you for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification exam (DOP-C01).
This is a 3-day course.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certificate is valid for three years.
In case you fail an exam, you can retake the certification exam after 14 days. There is no limit on number of attempts but you will have to pay the full registration fee for each attempt.