In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This course will cover the core concepts for each domain, including:
Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
• Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
• Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
• Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
• Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
• Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
• Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
• Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
• Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
• Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
• Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
• Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues.
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
This course covers the following concepts:
Awesome training and an awesome trainer. Overall good training support by Vinsys.
This was my third training with Vinsys. This training organization never fails to deliver what it has promised. This AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification training so far has been a blessing. Wonderful course material and real-life implementations. Thanks a lot!