Live instructor-led course
99% exam success rate
Flexible training hours
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Course
This course is specifically designed to guide candidates and prepare them well for the AWS DevOps Professional certification. With this training course, you can be assured of getting extensive hands-on experience that would enhance your skills and allow professionals to apply the required knowledge on the job.
We have curated the course content of this training module to help you understand the AWS as well as DevOps concepts easily and grasp important topics for better implementation. Vinsys has a defined learning path for individuals looking to prosper their career with professional certifications and the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional credential is one of those highly demanded certification courses we offer.
Gaining a certification on AWS DevOps Engineer Professional is a rational step towards building a prosperous career and be known with a higher designation as well as expect a steep rise in financial benefits.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course is aimed at:
- AWS Cloud Engineers who wish to gain the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification (DOP-C01)
- AWS professionals who are looking to learn advanced features and automation on the AWS cloud platform
In order to apply for this course, candidates must have:
- Knowledge and expertise of administering operating systems
- Experience in developing code using at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to build highly automated infrastructures
- Understanding of operation processes, modern development and methodologies
- Design a deployment and source control strategy
- Determine ways to implement metadata strategies
- Enable trusted access with AWS services
- Design for scalable, highly available databases and automate disaster recovery strategies
- Apply concepts for logging, auditing, monitoring infrastructures, operating systems, and applications
About The Examination
Exam Format: Multiple choice questions
Exam Type: Professional
Exam Duration: 180 minutes
Exam Cost: 300 USD (Practice Exam: 40 USD)
The percentage allocation is as follows:
|Domain 1: SDLC Automation||22%|
|Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code||19%|
|Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging||15%|
|Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation||10%|
|Domain 5: Incident and Event Response||18%|
|Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery||16%|
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- SDLC Automation (Domain 1)
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (Domain 2)
- Monitoring and Logging (Domain 3)
- Policies and Standards Automation (Domain 4)
- Incident and Event Response (Domain 5)
- HA, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery (Domain 6)
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform provided by Amazon, wherein subscribers are allowed to have an access to a virtual cluster of computers all the time through the internet.
Start-ups or organizations that cannot afford an in-house infrastructure are becoming heavily dependent on AWS.
Professionals having experience in designing distributed applications can opt for this exam.
This exam gives you an understanding of how to develop and maintain AWS-based applications.
This exam is basically designed for System Administrators and requires you to possess knowledge of the operational aspects of the AWS platform.
A participant not passing the exam requires to wait for 14 days before retaking the exam and the attempts can be unlimited. Exception - Candidates for beta test are entitled to only one attempt.
These certifications allow you to bag prominent AWS projects and demonstrate your skills as a credible subject matter expert. Possessing an AWS certificate certainly fetches attention from recruiters.
AWS allows subscribers to have access to a virtual cluster of computers through the internet. The subscribers connect to the AWS system using a modern browser that acts as a window to the virtual computer and then log in, configure and use their virtual systems the way they use a real computer system.
AWS has a Cloud Computing Architecture that is designed to provide technical expertise in cloud computing. The structure enables the users to use various virtual machines with different configurations, based on the requirements. The AWS Cloud Architecture is always reliable, secure and cost efficient.
DevOps is a tool that enables organizations to deliver services and applications at a high rate and also evolve and improve other products at a much faster pace. The tool makes the organizations more competent and allows them to serve their customers in an effective way.