AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% exam assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - course overview
AWS Certified Solutions Architect is among the most highly sought cloud certification courses in the world today. This training course is developed for anyone who seeks knowledge about major components of the AWS platform and provides complete guidance required for clearing the associate-level AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification exam.
With the increased earning potential that AWS brings in, individuals are urging for professional certification training in the AWS platform. This course is inclusive of world-class courseware, highly influential trainers having more than 15 years of experience, fully-functional labs, real-world examples, and much more – all that is required to clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
Professions accredited with AWS skills experience a high demand as businesses and consumers on a global scale have adopted the AWS cloud strategy to ensure scalable, reliable, and flexible solutions for customer satisfactory services. Not to mention, AWS certified professionals earn a superior salary and are open to multiple opportunities with renowned corporate giants.
This course is highly beneficial for:
- Absolute beginners (no prior AWS experience required)
- Software developers/Programmers interested in the deployment of applications on AWS
- Solution Architects
- Professionals involved in hosting fault tolerant, highly scalable applications on the AWS cloud
There is no prior requirement to apply for this AWS certification training course. However, aspirants with some exposure to working in an AWS environment or any other cloud platform would be beneficial. Apart from this, programming skills and basic knowledge of Linux is recommended but not mandatory.
- To demonstrate knowledge of architecting and deploying robust and secure applications on AWS technologies
- To learn best practices for implementation of AWS solutions
- To design solutions using architectural principles based on customer requirements
- To gain expert knowledge and skills necessary to clear the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
About The Examination
Exam Format: Multiple choice
Exam Type: Associate-level
Duration: 130 minutes
Exam Price: 150 USD
|Design Resilient Architectures||30%|
|Designing High-Performing Architectures||28%|
|Designing Secure Applications & Architectures||24%|
|Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures||18%|
AWS undoubtedly is soaring high and ensures a promising career for cloud professionals.
With cloud computing reaching unreachable heights of popularity amongst the corporates, it is becoming the new normal of businesses. AWS is a cloud platform that is most reliable and cost-effective with a range of advantages following in such as scalability, high-end performance, flexibility, and high efficiency.
A career in AWS leads individuals to explore an entire novice era of cloud computing and opens doors for a multitude of opportunities. Certified AWS professionals are highly in demand and companies are hiring them at a lucrative salary package.
Vinsys has a defined learning path for a successful career in AWS. As this course does not require any prior educational qualification or work experience, anyone from practically any background can study AWS and lead to a prosperous career ahead.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is your guide to understanding the AWS environment and prepare well for the AWS CSAA exam.
AWS Authorized Training Partner - Vinsys
Vinsys is a leading training provider for professional courses. While we have already created more than 600,000 professionals worldwide, Vinsys is progressive towards creating more expert and trained professionals with the necessary practical skills. Our certified trainers are focused at providing in-depth knowledge and skills to candidates who rely on us for building their careers.
Key features of Vinsys training:
- More than 2 decades of expertise in training professionals
- Trained more than 600,000 professionals across the globe
- Flexible training hours for convenient learning
- Practical approach with loads of real-world examples
- Accredited, highly experienced trainers
- Courseware crafted by subject matter experts
- 100% satisfaction and exam guidance
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Core AWS Concepts
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing your Environment
- Making your Environment HA
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
You will never miss a lecture at Vinsys! You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
You get 24x7 lifetime access to our Support Team who will help resolve your queries during and after the course.
AWS certification training will help you understand all the concepts necessary to clear the AWS certification exam and look for a job in cloud computing. With instructor-led sessions and a 24x7 support system, we will make sure your learning objectives are fulfilled.
Yes! All learners get lifetime access to all course material once you have enrolled.
Following is the list of Certificates that Amazon offers:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- For AWS Operations
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- For Developing on AWS
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
- For Designing Architecture on AWS
A lot of opportunities will open up for you once you clear the AWS Certification exam. You can apply for roles such as Cloud Developer, Cloud Systems Engineer, AWS Solutions Architect, and AWS SysOps Admin will be a good fit.
The AWS certification holds great value in today's job market. Having this in your resume can help open up lots of job opportunities for you. AWS certified professionals draw the best packages in the cloud computing space, which certainly is a big testament to how widely used AWS services are today.
First, you need to learn about cloud computing and our extensive list of blogs and tutorials will help you with that. Once you have grasped the basic concepts, it's time to take up our AWS Certification training to master AWS cloud computing. After completing the course, you are now ready to fill the exam form, pick a date and clear the certification!
AWS as technology is dominating the job market. For complete beginners, we have compiled an extensive list of blogs and tutorials on our blogging and YouTube channels which can definitely be very helpful if you are looking to start out. Once you are clear with the basic concepts, you can take up Vinsys’s AWS certification training to truly master the technology.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform provided by Amazon, wherein subscribers are allowed to have an access to a virtual cluster of computers all the time through internet.
A participant not passing the exam requires to wait for 14 days before retaking the exam and the attempts can be unlimited. Exception - Candidates for beta test are entitled to only one attempt.
These certifications allow you to bag prominent AWS projects and demonstrate your skills as a credible subject matter expert. Possessing an AWS certificate certainly fetches attention from recruiters. According to Forbes, each of these certifications can earn you an average salary of more than $100,000.
AWS allows subscribers to have access to a virtual cluster of computers through the internet. The subscribers connect to the AWS system using a modern browser that acts as a window to the virtual computer and then log-in, configures, and use their virtual systems the way they use a real computer system.
AWS has a Cloud Computing Architecture that is designed to provide technical expertise in cloud computing. The structure enables the users to use various virtual machines with different configurations, based on the requirements. The AWS Cloud Architecture is always reliable, secure, and cost-efficient.
DevOps is a tool that enables organizations to deliver services and applications at a high rate and also evolve and improve other products at a much faster pace. The tool makes the organizations more competent and allows them to serve their customers in an effective way.
A Solution Architect leads the practice of designing and managing the solution engineering related to specific business problems and describing the vision behind a particular solution.
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is another cloud or sub-cloud inside the AWS Cloud. It is a virtual network that comes with the benefits of AWS infrastructure. VPC enables you to launch AWS resources inside this defined virtual network.
A definite time cannot be allotted to learning AWS, though certain steps can be followed to learn AWS as quickly as possible.
- Understand Cloud Computing
- Understand AWS
- Familiarize yourself with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Master core AWS services
- Watch videos for a better insight
- Go through AWS and Partner Whitepapers
- Read AWS articles and blogs
- Make yourself well versed with AWS architecture
The cost is different as per the level of certification.
- Cloud Practitioner: $100
- Associate Certifications: $150
- Professional Certifications: $300
- Specialty Certifications: $300
An AWS Cloud Architect:
- Understands client’s requirements and documents them
- Implements migration strategies to move the applications to cloud
- Develops architectural blueprints and documentation
- Designs AWS network architecture
- Designs processes and tools around cloud
- Uses the relevant AWS services
According to the role-based AWS Training you select from Cloud Practitioner, Architect, Developer, and Operations roles, plus Specialty roles like big data, machine learning etc. you will learn about: -
- Design, deploy and operate highly available, scalable and fault-tolerant systems. You will be able to design a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Providing implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Deploying written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- Deploying serverless applications.
- Translating functional requirements into application design.
- Migrating existing application code to run on AWS.
- Implementing, controlling and analyzing the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the most appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Creating and maintaining metrics and alarms utilizing AWS monitoring services
- Implementing network connectivity services of AWS
- Using AWS services and features to manage and assess resource utilization
- Employing cost-optimization strategies for efficient resource utilization
- Automating the manual or repeatable processes to minimize management overhead.
AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
You must earn a passing score via a proctored exam to earn an AWS Certification. Upon receiving a passing score, you will receive your certification credentials.
An exam is a test that validates an individual's technical knowledge of AWS products and services. A certification is a credential that you earn upon successfully passing an exam. This credential is a digital badge and title that you may use on your business cards and other professional collateral to designate yourself as AWS Certified.
- All AWS Certification exam content, including, without limitation, any questions, answers, and/or diagrams are the proprietary and confidential property of Amazon Web Services (AWS). They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the express written authorization of AWS. Agreeing to the AWS Certification Program Agreement is required to be officially certified and to maintain valid certification.
- The AWS Certification Program Agreement applies to all exams. It sets forth the AWS Certification Program participation requirements, responsibilities, testing rules, and consequences for noncompliance. Penalties for noncompliance include canceling the results of any AWS Certification exam, revoking any AWS Certification, requiring you to retake an exam, terminating your rights under the AWS Certification Program Agreement, and prohibiting you from participating in the AWS Certification Program.
- To preserve the security and value of the certification program, you must accept the terms and conditions of the AWS Certification Program Agreement when registering for your exam appointment and before beginning the certification exam.