Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
AZ-220T00: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Course Overview
Vinsys' Microsoft Azure IoT Developer training provides a comprehensive understanding of core Azure IoT services, from IoT Hub, Device Provisioning Services, Azure Stream Analytics to Time Series Insights, and a lot more. It explains Azure PaaS services, IoT Edge, device management, monitoring/troubleshooting, security concerns, Azure Digital Twins, and IoT Central.
The Azure IoT Developer course prepares you for the AZ-220 exam, required for securing the Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification.
- Microsoft Azure IoT developers involved in implementation and coding necessary for creating or maintaining the cloud and the edge portion of an IoT solution.
- IoT developers who set up physical devices and maintain them throughout the life cycle.
- Ones who implement designs for IoT solutions, deploy compute/containers and configure device networking.
- Individuals implementing designs for solutions for managing data pipelines, including monitoring and data transformation.
- IoT developers working with data engineers and other stakeholders for successful business integration.
- Job Role: Developer.
- Those who wish to earn the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty credential.
- Must have software development experience; however, no specific software language is needed.
- Should have the cloud solution awareness.
- Experience using the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Basic knowledge of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations.
- Software development and data processing experience.
- General know-how of data storage and processing is recommended but not mandatory
About the Certification - AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Certification
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty verifies your subject matter expertise in implementing the configuration and coding tasks for creating/maintaining the cloud or edge portions of IoT solutions. The AZ-220 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Learning creating, configuring, and managing a Microsoft Azure IoT hub.
- Provisioning devices through IoT Hub and DPS, including provisioning at scale.
- Establishing secure 2-way communication between devices and IoT Hubs.
- Implementing message processing via IoT Hub routing and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Configuring the connection to Time Series Insights and supporting business integration requirements.
- Implementing IoT Edge scenarios utilizing marketplace modules and edge gateway patterns.
- IoT Edge scenarios requiring developing, deploying custom modules and containers.
- Device management using device twins and direct methods.
- Solution monitoring/logging/diagnostics testing.
- Recognizing and addressing security concerns.
- Implementing Azure Security Center for IoT.
- Building a Microsoft Azure Digital Twins solution integrating upstream and downstream services.
- Building an IoT Solution using Azure IoT Central and recognizing SaaS opportunities for IoT.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Business opportunities for IoT.
- IoT solution architecture.
- IoT hardware and cloud services.
- IoT Hub/Devices
- IoT developer tools
- Device configuration and communication
- Device provisioning service terms and concepts
- Configure/Manage the device provisioning service
- Device provisioning tasks
- Messages/Message processing
- Data storage options
- Azure stream analytics
- Business integration for IoT solutions
- Data visualization with time series insights
- Data visualization with Power BI
- Microsoft Azure IoT Edge
- Edge deployment process
- Edge gateway devices
- Develop custom edge modules
- Offline and local storage
- Device management introduction
- Manage IoT/IoT Edge devices
- Device management at scale
- Security fundamentals for IoT solutions
- The Microsoft Azure security center for IoT
- Enhance protection with Azure security center for IoT agents
- Azure Digital Twins
- ADT solution development
- Monitor/troubleshoot ADT
- IoT central introduction
- Create/Manage device templates
- Manage devices in Azure IoT central
Patrick . S
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and an official Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
No, this in-depth course offers intermediate-level learnings.
Foundational programming skills in any Azure-supported language are sufficient.
No, Microsoft provides only three role-based specialty certifications covering the Azure IoT Developer, Azure for SAP Workloads, and Azure Virtual Desktop.
Yes, it takes into account all the changes made in September'21.
Only one, the AZ-220.
The AZ-220 exam costs $165.